Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best books to read?

AlwaysSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
What books have you read that have given you the greatest knowledge/insight regarding becoming a better man and success in intimate relationships with women?

For me, The Book of Pook and The Rational Male.

What are yours?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What books have you read that have given you the greatest knowledge/insight regarding becoming a better man and success in intimate relationships with women?

For me, The Book of Pook and The Rational Male.

What are yours?
Great reads. The Game by Neil Strauss, mystery method by mystery lulz

Bachelor pad economics by Aaron Clarey, 4hr work week by Tim ferris

12 rules for life by Jordan Peterson and maps of meaning

Why we sleep by Mathew Walker

Tactical guide to women by Shawn T Smith

Homo sapiens by Yval Harrari and homodeus

The self genes by Richard Dawkins

Power of now by ecky and a new earth

Awaken the giant within by Tony Robbins

Be here now by ram dass

The peaceful warrior by Dan millman

Younger thinner you by Dr E braverman

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my list:

The prince (1513)
Niccolo Machiavelli
  • A leader must make difficult decisions.. it’s not his responsibility to be liked or loved, but instead to be feared and respected. That’s not to say he should be cruel, but he must provide stability and governance.
  • A prince needs to be both clever and fortunate in order to acquire power
  • While it is dangerous for a ruler to be hated by his subjects, too much generosity and benevolence creates the impression that he is weak and lacks authority.
Leviathan (1651)

Thomas Hobbes
  • civil war and the brute situation of a state of nature ("the war of all against all") could only be avoided by one strong, undivided government
The wealth of nations (1776)

Adam smith
  • Men are driven by self interest, or in economic terms, profit. This is not a bad thing, but a benefit for all. (“Greed is good” anyone?)
  • If ppl could make their own economic decisions, they will be more likely to make the decisions that benefit themselves, thus the overall economy benefits.
  • People are guided by an “invisible hand” of self interest to employ their capital in a way that benefits the most people.
  • Govt acts as a referee, but shouldn’t leave the stadium. Charity and a system of checks and balances still play important roles.

The communist manifesto (1848)
Karl Marx and friedrich Engels

“Workers of the world, unite!”
  • get rid of the bourgeoisie; calls for the overthrow of all existing social conditions which have kept the masses enslaved while benefiting only a few fat cats
  • The abused must overthrow their abusers; those doing the work need to overthrow their exploiters and enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Mein Kampf (1925)

Adolf hitler

“Don’t be afraid to raise your hand in class”
  • it’s ridiculous to have 1,000 different political parties, for a nation to be strong it must be led by one.
  • United we stand divided we fall.
  • Any weaknesses in creating this strong unified state need to be purged.
  • To know how to lead, first you must learn how to obey
“What is to be done?” (1902)

Lenin
  • a vanguard of dedicated revolutionaries needs to be developed to spread political ideas among the workers; change isn’t going to happen spontaneously it has to be spearheaded by a special group of fanatical, dedicated followers
  • The working class will not spontaneously become political simply by fighting economic battles with employers over wages and working hours (ie fighting over the little things); they need a special group of intellectuals to lead them collectively to initiate major change.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been into reading books on picking up Women, I just went out and did it but if there was one Book / Author that I greatly support and follow, It would have to be Alan Roger Currie of Mode One. When I first discovered his approach to Women, I instantly knew & understood everything he was saying because those were my own personal experiences. I've even spoke to him on a skype call once not necessarily for advice but to give him credit on the great content he had and explained that many of the things he says has been things i've been through myself.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Howard garner theory of multiple intelligence
Robert kiyosaki richdad poordad
Robert kiyosaki the B/I quadrant
Howard Ross Everyday Bias
Dan Ariely Predictably Irrational
Robert green the laws of power

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my list:

The prince (1513)
Niccolo Machiavelli
  • A leader must make difficult decisions.. it’s not his responsibility to be liked or loved, but instead to be feared and respected. That’s not to say he should be cruel, but he must provide stability and governance.
  • A prince needs to be both clever and fortunate in order to acquire power
  • While it is dangerous for a ruler to be hated by his subjects, too much generosity and benevolence creates the impression that he is weak and lacks authority.
Leviathan (1651)

Thomas Hobbes
  • civil war and the brute situation of a state of nature ("the war of all against all") could only be avoided by one strong, undivided government
The wealth of nations (1776)

Adam smith
  • Men are driven by self interest, or in economic terms, profit. This is not a bad thing, but a benefit for all. (“Greed is good” anyone?)
  • If ppl could make their own economic decisions, they will be more likely to make the decisions that benefit themselves, thus the overall economy benefits.
  • People are guided by an “invisible hand” of self interest to employ their capital in a way that benefits the most people.
  • Govt acts as a referee, but shouldn’t leave the stadium. Charity and a system of checks and balances still play important roles.

The communist manifesto (1848)
Karl Marx and friedrich Engels

“Workers of the world, unite!”
  • get rid of the bourgeoisie; calls for the overthrow of all existing social conditions which have kept the masses enslaved while benefiting only a few fat cats
  • The abused must overthrow their abusers; those doing the work need to overthrow their exploiters and enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Mein Kampf (1925)

Adolf hitler

“Don’t be afraid to raise your hand in class”
  • it’s ridiculous to have 1,000 different political parties, for a nation to be strong it must be led by one.
  • United we stand divided we fall.
  • Any weaknesses in creating this strong unified state need to be purged.
  • To know how to lead, first you must learn how to obey
“What is to be done?” (1902)

Lenin
  • a vanguard of dedicated revolutionaries needs to be developed to spread political ideas among the workers; change isn’t going to happen spontaneously it has to be spearheaded by a special group of fanatical, dedicated followers
  • The working class will not spontaneously become political simply by fighting economic battles with employers over wages and working hours (ie fighting over the little things); they need a special group of intellectuals to lead them collectively to initiate major change.
I've been wanting to read some great works like these. Thanks for sharing and giving me a starting point.

I was reading Pook's posts last week and was so amazed with how well he was able to articulate himself and at the references he used. That admiration inspired me to want to read more stuff like this.

For me:

Cal Newport:
So Good They Can't Ignore You - changed my outlook on life.
Deep Work - changed how I work on things
Digital Minimalism - currently reading and I already consider myself a bit of a digital minimalist so looking forward to taking it to the next level.

David Goggins:
Can't Hurt Me - bought this book today. This man is an absolute beast. Relatable if you're going through something and need to stop making excuses.

Ashlee Vance:
Elon Musk - don't even get me started. A true inspiration.

Why we sleep by Mathew Walker
Loved his podcast with Joe Rogan. Need to check out the book.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^I’m reading this one right now.
Its a superb book. I await 12 more rules. If after, you have that resolve, read his 1st book, "Maps of meaning." its a challenging read. I needed several times to get more of the book and I still have to read it again to grasp the absurdity of depth it has to offer. Peterson wrote that in his twenties. Thats ****ed. He's one of the most smartest minds ever and of our time.

I find rmg particularly Rollo annoying as ****kkk with his Peterson call out. It reeks of jealousy and bitterness. There's a triangle that TFM brought up where he shows the cohesion and parallel perspectives of even contrasting political perspectives. This is Rollo. Peterson helping men. Rsd Tyler helping men. Tfm mgtow helping men. Rollo making call outs rather than agreeing to disagree and providing contrasting perspective. Its not any different from the dog eats dog liberals parading Hollywood and the truth being rapey, pedo, cucky.

Watch the peterson cathy Newman interview. I marvel at his poise with such a ****. I definitely would have lost my mind at some point and misrepresented myself. The vice interview wuth the cuck Asian guy who doesn't know how to flirt was even more gayyyyy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wanting to read some great works like these. Thanks for sharing and giving me a starting point.

I was reading Pook's posts last week and was so amazed with how well he was able to articulate himself and at the references he used. That admiration inspired me to want to read more stuff like this.

For me:

Cal Newport:
So Good They Can't Ignore You - changed my outlook on life.
Deep Work - changed how I work on things
Digital Minimalism - currently reading and I already consider myself a bit of a digital minimalist so looking forward to taking it to the next level.

David Goggins:
Can't Hurt Me - bought this book today. This man is an absolute beast. Relatable if you're going through something and need to stop making excuses.

Ashlee Vance:
Elon Musk - don't even get me started. A true inspiration.

Loved his podcast with Joe Rogan. Need to check out the book.
The musk book is great. Goggins book is fire.

Link to pook post?

The book on new Japanese minimalism is OG

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Its a superb book. I await 12 more rules. If after, you have that resolve, read his 1st book, "Maps of meaning." its a challenging read. I needed several times to get more of the book and I still have to read it again to grasp the absurdity of depth it has to offer. Peterson wrote that in his twenties. Thats ****ed. He's one of the most smartest minds ever and of our time.

Absolutely.

I’ve also heard that Maps of Meaning is a difficult read, but I’m up for the challenge.

I find rmg particularly Rollo annoying as ****kkk with his Peterson call out. It reeks of jealousy and bitterness. There's a triangle that TFM brought up where he shows the cohesion and parallel perspectives of even contrasting political perspectives. This is Rollo. Peterson helping men. Rsd Tyler helping men. Tfm mgtow helping men. Rollo making call outs rather than agreeing to disagree and providing contrasting perspective. Its not any different from the dog eats dog liberals parading Hollywood and the truth being rapey, pedo, cucky.

I’ve never been a Rollo fan.

Watch the peterson cathy Newman interview. I marvel at his poise with such a ****. I definitely would have lost my mind at some point and misrepresented myself. The vice interview wuth the cuck Asian guy who doesn't know how to flirt was even more gayyyyy.
Yes, I loved the Peterson/Newman interview. Priceless.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The musk book is great. Goggins book is fire.

Link to pook post?

The book on new Japanese minimalism is OG
I can't remember the specific post. He just often articulated his point very well and it was clear that he had developed technical writing skills.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't remember the specific post. He just often articulated his point very well and it was clear that he had developed technical writing skills.
Stephen king has a book on writing. Great insight fir anybody else in writing or aspiring to be. Even if just a blog.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have started watching Roosh back in December, bought "Game" and while it's negative when read side-by-side with a realistic but motivational positive real estate investing book, and sci fi neutral or History leveling with you books in my current rotation, "Game" seems pretty up-to-date with how the male/female relationship is. It's been banned by Amazon so I figured what the H3ll I'll buy it, though it's $28.

Last edited: