"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Best article I've seen in a while: Date Other Women!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip337.htm

I read this and I found it to be SO true it's not even funny. It seems like every time I "get back into the game" and start to date a couple women, I'll inevitably start to favor one and drop contacts with the others, but as soon as I do, the one starts getting away with more and more BS and it slips by because she's become your "sole-source" of girl-ness, so you don't have anything to compare her to and you're willing to put up with more BS to get what you want.

Seriously, if you're not, like, engaged or VERY seriously dating, date a couple of women. There's nothing wrong with that. The GIRL is doing it, you can be SURE of that...I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day. :rolleyes:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Is it me - or are your posts getting more and more pessemistic?




Seriously, if you're not, like, engaged or VERY seriously dating, date a couple of women. There's nothing wrong with that. The GIRL is doing it, you can be SURE of that...I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day

I'll inevitably start to favor one and drop contacts with the others, but as soon as I do, the one starts getting away with more and more BS
As I said, perhaps it's just me... but I seem to recall reading the last couple of posts that you originated being negative about your personal situation...??????

But again - maybe that was just my own perception.
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
I'd say it's more pragmatic than pessimistic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top