Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best article I've seen in a while: Date Other Women!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip337.htm

I read this and I found it to be SO true it's not even funny. It seems like every time I "get back into the game" and start to date a couple women, I'll inevitably start to favor one and drop contacts with the others, but as soon as I do, the one starts getting away with more and more BS and it slips by because she's become your "sole-source" of girl-ness, so you don't have anything to compare her to and you're willing to put up with more BS to get what you want.

Seriously, if you're not, like, engaged or VERY seriously dating, date a couple of women. There's nothing wrong with that. The GIRL is doing it, you can be SURE of that...I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day. :rolleyes:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me - or are your posts getting more and more pessemistic?

Seriously, if you're not, like, engaged or VERY seriously dating, date a couple of women. There's nothing wrong with that. The GIRL is doing it, you can be SURE of that...I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost track of the number of times I used to hear my mother tell my sister to play the field, despite the fact that she had a boyfriend she SWORE she was going to marry one day

I'll inevitably start to favor one and drop contacts with the others, but as soon as I do, the one starts getting away with more and more BS
As I said, perhaps it's just me... but I seem to recall reading the last couple of posts that you originated being negative about your personal situation...??????

But again - maybe that was just my own perception.

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's more pragmatic than pessimistic.