"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Best advice for working a mixed group

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
20
Age
48
I'm still very new to this but as I get more free time I've been making little strides. I opened a small group of two cute females and a male as we were leaving the bar last night. I had them engaged and all three were responding to a question I'd asked but I wasn't sure where to go from there, particularly how to isolate one of the girls from the dude, who was probably boyfriend to one of them. What are some tactics you guys have used or are familiar with in order to achieve this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
I'm still very new to this but as I get more free time I've been making little strides. I opened a small group of two cute females and a male as we were leaving the bar last night. I had them engaged and all three were responding to a question I'd asked but I wasn't sure where to go from there, particularly how to isolate one of the girls from the dude, who was probably boyfriend to one of them. What are some tactics you guys have used or are familiar with in order to achieve this?
You're at a bar, so there's all kinds of fun things around you can do. Ask your target to play darts, or play pool. Some bars have a wheel that you spin, and whatever you land on, you have to drink. Most people are bored at the bar anyway, so having something fun to invite your target to join you in is a good way to go.

A lot of guys say that if the girl's friends are real b!tchy and c0ck-blocky, that talking to and befriending them is a good idea. Not exactly. In fact, by talking to the b!tchy friends, you're actually inviting them to hit you with more b!tchiness. People are adults. So is your target. If she's into you, she'll agree to come play darts, or get a drink, or whatever.
 

TonyJ78

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
20
Age
48
You're at a bar, so there's all kinds of fun things around you can do. Ask your target to play darts, or play pool. Some bars have a wheel that you spin, and whatever you land on, you have to drink. Most people are bored at the bar anyway, so having something fun to invite your target to join you in is a good way to go.

A lot of guys say that if the girl's friends are real b!tchy and c0ck-blocky, that talking to and befriending them is a good idea. Not exactly. In fact, by talking to the b!tchy friends, you're actually inviting them to hit you with more b!tchiness. People are adults. So is your target. If she's into you, she'll agree to come play darts, or get a drink, or whatever.
I was on my way out of the bar at the time so, while I had the time constraint working for me, I wasn't sure how to close right then and there so I kind of just made a joke and walked away lol. The other thing is I wasn't sure which girl the guy may have been with so wasn't sure who to choose as a target. I still have a lot to learn
 

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
351
I was on my way out of the bar at the time so, while I had the time constraint working for me, I wasn't sure how to close right then and there so I kind of just made a joke and walked away lol. The other thing is I wasn't sure which girl the guy may have been with so wasn't sure who to choose as a target. I still have a lot to learn
Work that question into the height of the conversation. "So, how long have you two been dating?"

You can ask anyone that. When he/she answers, he/she will make eye contact with their partner.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Work that question into the height of the conversation. "So, how long have you two been dating?"

You can ask anyone that. When he/she answers, he/she will make eye contact with their partner.
Chuck beat me to the answer. This is a question anyone that goes to bars should always ask.
Never assume that every guy and gal that walk in together are a couple. Half the time, you'll discover that the guy is a gay, a sibling, or "just a friend." The "friend" can work against you though because if he likes her and settled for friendship, he's not going to like seeing you getting any favorable vibes from the gal.

OP, you put yourself out there and that's great. You'll discover that the more practice, the better you'll become.

Good luck!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I'm still very new to this but as I get more free time I've been making little strides. I opened a small group of two cute females and a male as we were leaving the bar last night. I had them engaged and all three were responding to a question I'd asked but I wasn't sure where to go from there, particularly how to isolate one of the girls from the dude, who was probably boyfriend to one of them. What are some tactics you guys have used or are familiar with in order to achieve this?
This is the way.

dbz30-05.jpg
download (11).jpeg
 
Top