“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Benny Hill a DJ?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Why would I make one woman so miserable when I can make so many women very happy?

Benny Hill (when asked why he never married)


A friend of mine gave me a few dvds of benny hill. I started to wonder if he was a DJ or not. . .. man you don't see that **** like that on tv anymore. :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
here is another one

"I’m not against half naked girls, not as often as I’d like to be!"
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Benny, like many comedians (pretty much most of the carry on cast) led a very sad and lonely life due to desperate shyness with women. NO REALLY.

Saw a documentry on him and it was extremely sad. One of those girls who he ran after on fast forward used to give him a ******* every now and then as a mercy blow.

He died alone, a multi millionaire living in 3 bed semi near Portsmouth (I think)

Peter Sellers, now he was very unhappy but at least he got to shag Brit Ekland
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
if that is the case it is sad indeed.
 
Top