“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Benefits of Commitment

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
In today’s climate, women lose their virginity at 17 or so. Women are encouraged and rewarded to belittle and abuse men once sex enters the picture. The court, public opinion, movies, music and tv all side with the woman in almost all cases. If a woman in a marriage isnt “happy”, she is taught by the system how to destroy the man financially and emotionally.

If a man has sex with a few women, it’s no big deal. But if he can get ONE woman to legally commit to him, he is THE MAN.

Can someone list the benefits for a man to commit to ONE woman forever?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Marriage is good for children more than anyone else. The only other reason I can think of is it puts you in a situation whereby you don't have to go out of your way to have sex, therefore allowing you to focus on your work. Am I missing anything?
 

roaming shark

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
72
Reaction score
90
You are trying to analyze old order tradition with your new order lens. Marriage and monogamy had a specific latent purpose. And it was not about fun. You asking if there is a “benefit” is off base. It’s not about you or me. Traditionally , it was about ensuring a stable society. Ultimately, like my dad told me, marriage used to keep men more in line. There in lies the benefit, it’s not a benefit for the man individually/to you, it’s to society as a whole. Except now in 2021 the man must wrestle with the reality and stark risks that lay with this choice. You mentioned all the systems that are stacked up against him.

Get married for kids only IMO (marrying for fun or pleasure is ridiculous and shortsighted). LTR for support and life long partnership. Believe it or not, as you age, it can be quite difficult to fight loneliness; no matter how redpill you are, how much your deadlift is, or how much cash you hold. Because I’ve been chasing those 3 things for years, and I’m just as “lonely” as before. More work is needed, I’m not afraid to admit it.
 
Last edited:
Top