Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Benefits of being good in bed

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For that to happen there's more factors going on then just how you objectively sexed her. I didn't say if you do a good job when you have a sex she's necessarily going to go no contact and treat you like sh!t, but there's still a good chance despite you performing good it'll still be a ONS and maybe twice. I'm saying having good sex itself is not going to make much difference in her wanting to do it again.

I don't see it as work though. Only try to please women in bed because you enjoy doing it not because you feel obligated so she won't leave you. Never put her pleasure ahead of yours.
That's what I'm saying. Don't go out of your way trying to make it good just because you think it'll earn you a lot of appreciation, because it generally won't.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
After I gained self-confidence and experience with loving more lovely ladies I can say I seem to fit your question... For the last two years, I have been going steady with a dynamite gal. I make her cvm first every time, so in the beginning stages I knew she would always text me back..

In contrast, when I was 15 and an AFC with a girlfriend, I was a terrible lay. Oftentimes she would complain that she had to initiate sexual escalations. She became frustrated with me when I consistently complained of my fear that she would reject my advances. That I would fail. (When we had sex, although, I was also afraid of knocking her up. So I would last infinitely. Literally, we stayed together for almost a year, and I climaxed only twice. Lasting super long in bed confused her and made her feel like her "body was not good enough". It was an exception since she might have dumped me sooner had I been easier to figure out.) In retrospect, I suspect she cheated on me by making out with another guy at a party.

All in all, the difference between great sex and mediocre sex is gigantic- increased girl loyalty, interest, and respect. Increasing sex ability does wonders to recursion. Imagine you are a restaurant with the greatest food but questionable atmosphere, service, or etc. Regardless, the customers keep trickling back DESPITE what their mind is warning them! With great power comes great responsibility.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very different in regard to what they want in bed. Some of them want a marathon; other just want to cvm and fall asleep like a guy. Some women are size queens, others get off with their cl!t and don't care how big your d!ck is. I have gone to bed with a woman with a precise idea of how I would make her cvm, only to find out she does not like that particular deed at all, regardless of how much the last girls enjoyed it.

Men are probably not a lot different. Everyone has specific things that turn them on. Pleasing a woman is more about discovering what she likes than it is any one thing a guy can do.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
For that to happen there's more factors going on then just how you objectively sexed her. I didn't say if you do a good job when you have a sex she's necessarily going to go no contact and treat you like sh!t, but there's still a good chance despite you performing good it'll still be a ONS and maybe twice. I'm saying having good sex itself is not going to make much difference in her wanting to do it again.

That's what I'm saying. Don't go out of your way trying to make it good just because you think it'll earn you a lot of appreciation, because it generally won't.
There are different dynamics to a ONS so let me rephrase my question a bit. Have you had any relationships where this was the case? Maybe there's none from a ONS but I find it hard to believe that there's no real benefit when it comes to relationships. I started this thread because I wanted to hear actual experiences instead of just conjecture.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jblitz59 said:
After I gained self-confidence and experience with loving more lovely ladies I can say I seem to fit your question... For the last two years, I have been going steady with a dynamite gal. I make her cvm first every time, so in the beginning stages I knew she would always text me back..

In contrast, when I was 15 and an AFC with a girlfriend, I was a terrible lay. Oftentimes she would complain that she had to initiate sexual escalations. She became frustrated with me when I consistently complained of my fear that she would reject my advances. That I would fail. (When we had sex, although, I was also afraid of knocking her up. So I would last infinitely. Literally, we stayed together for almost a year, and I climaxed only twice. Lasting super long in bed confused her and made her feel like her "body was not good enough". It was an exception since she might have dumped me sooner had I been easier to figure out.) In retrospect, I suspect she cheated on me by making out with another guy at a party.

All in all, the difference between great sex and mediocre sex is gigantic- increased girl loyalty, interest, and respect. Increasing sex ability does wonders to recursion. Imagine you are a restaurant with the greatest food but questionable atmosphere, service, or etc. Regardless, the customers keep trickling back DESPITE what their mind is warning them! With great power comes great responsibility.
Yeah this is what I suspected. I'm thinking many dudes can make drastic improvements in their relationships just by getting this handled.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Women are very different in regard to what they want in bed. Some of them want a marathon; other just want to cvm and fall asleep like a guy. Some women are size queens, others get off with their cl!t and don't care how big your d!ck is. I have gone to bed with a woman with a precise idea of how I would make her cvm, only to find out she does not like that particular deed at all, regardless of how much the last girls enjoyed it.

Men are probably not a lot different. Everyone has specific things that turn them on. Pleasing a woman is more about discovering what she likes than it is any one thing a guy can do.
Excactly!:up:

What I have found is that some like it slow and seductive. Others want to have their way with you and take control. Most however, want you to really rail them and take them into territory where the have never been such as spanking, anal, hair pulling, toys, positions, etc. Mostly the latter.

Never be afraid to push boundaries. All that can happen is they say no. More often than not they will be receptive and say yes and beg for more. Lastly, most love to be told what to do.

Never be timid.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
There are different dynamics to a ONS so let me rephrase my question a bit. Have you had any relationships where this was the case? Maybe there's none from a ONS but I find it hard to believe that there's no real benefit when it comes to relationships. I started this thread because I wanted to hear actual experiences instead of just conjecture.
Of course if you're in a relationship the sex has to be adequate or there likely won't be a relationship formed in the first place. I was talking about after the first hook up, performing very well has little bearing on her wanting to hook up again.

What constitutes good sex for a girl varies. Sometimes it's just a matter of being a little rough and having your way with her. Funny how depending on how attracted a girl is to you, the sex is always fine regardless.