“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Being with a Christian woman makes you a cuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoodie

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
90
She prays to, worships and loves an all powerful holy man that is God in human form.
Doesn't this kind of put you in a beta position from the outset?

Might be stepping on some toes here, but is there some truth to it?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
17,567
Reaction score
6,342
Age
50
Location
midwestern cow field 40
If God were to descend from the heavens, take human form, and set his sights on fvcking your wife, I would guess you, like Joseph, have no chance. But until then, he did write a book that says she is supposed to obey you.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
She prays to, worships and loves an all powerful holy man that is God in human form.
Doesn't this kind of put you in a beta position from the outset?
No, if she really mistakes everything in scripture for truth(as opposed to something one receives emotional benefits from), you've hooked up with a nincompoop. You're beta move here was failing to screen out the obvious airheads
 

plumber

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2022
Messages
995
Reaction score
832
defiantly this topic is on the border of the rules... probably...

nice question and its relevant.

#1 does she take your word and direction above the leader of the group. clearly it is a problem if she lets another man that is an official of the group to outrank your viewpoints, clergy....

#2 if you don't believe like she does, then your just gaming her. same as other setups.

#3 look closer if you want a loyal girl. can be a unicorn. not likely, but possible. and her alpha can't touch her and tells her to do what you want. hmmmmm..... see #1.....

#4 MOST of the girls that tell this will escalate with you if you light them up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,079
Just as I thought, a thinly veiled religious topic which is against forum rules.

Please talk crazy elsewhere.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top