Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being ultra confident when talking with women

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have been swimming in success with women over the past 3-4 months and it has come from focusing on my goals/financial goals/passions and from straight up telling them that they basically won the dating lottery when they met me.

I don't ever think I have had women tell me how they love my confidence so much more than the last few months. I am in a zone right now and I just say whatever the hell I want to them and it's like the more ridiculous and over the top it sounds the more they love it.

I tell them I hope they are dating other guys so they'll appreciate me more.

I tell them you hit the jackpot, don't screw this up for yourself.

I told this one woman prior to us meeting that she was going to be "one smitten kitten" within a few weeks and she loves it and said I hope you are right! And well...she pretty much has been...blowing up my phone and wanting to see me all the time.

Honestly, I feel like I am unstoppable right now...like I have the world by the balls and I am not letting go.
I feel it...and I think they are starting to feel it.

I have so many women trying to meet me that I am triple stacking new women on the nights I set aside a few hours to meet new women. Like 45 minutes max for a quick meet and greet and then I bounce and meet up with the next one. 3 in 3 hours has been working well for me. I let them know ahead of time that I have limited time and it is going to be a short meet for the first date to decide if I want to see her again (and yes...I say "I" because I am assuming they will want to see me).

A woman I have been dating for 2 months was upset because I didn't invite her to do something with my friends that I met up with yesterday and she said I don't spend time enough time with her. Did I try and smooth things over? Hell no. I told her she knew what I was focused on when she started dating me and that I was straight up with laying out how things were going to be, which I was. Told her take or leave it and don't come at me with this nonsense because I don't have the time or energy to deal with it. She backpedalled real quick and said how she just wants to spend more time with me and for us to become more of a couple, etc etc etc...

Didn't answer and she sent me 3 more texts and tried to call a few times because she is afraid I am mad at her hahaha...

I just don't care...I got millions to make. New arbitrage opportunities are open and they are exceptionally lucrative.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been swimming in success with women over the past 3-4 months and it has come from focusing on my goals/financial goals/passions and from straight up telling them that they basically won the dating lottery when they met me.

I don't ever think I have had women tell me how they love my confidence so much more than the last few months. I am in a zone right now and I just say whatever the hell I want to them and it's like the more ridiculous and over the top it sounds the more they love it.

I tell them I hope they are dating other guys so they'll appreciate me more.

I tell them you hit the jackpot, don't screw this up for yourself.

I told this one woman prior to us meeting that she was going to be "one smitten kitten" within a few weeks and she loves it and said I hope you are right! And well...she pretty much has been...blowing up my phone and wanting to see me all the time.

Honestly, I feel like I am unstoppable right now...like I have the world by the balls and I am not letting go.
I feel it...and I think they are starting to feel it.

I have so many women trying to meet me that I am triple stacking new women on the nights I set aside a few hours to meet new women. Like 45 minutes max for a quick meet and greet and then I bounce and meet up with the next one. 3 in 3 hours has been working well for me. I let them know ahead of time that I have limited time and it is going to be a short meet for the first date to decide if I want to see her again (and yes...I say "I" because I am assuming they will want to see me).

A woman I have been dating for 2 months was upset because I didn't invite her to do something with my friends that I met up with yesterday and she said I don't spend time enough time with her. Did I try and smooth things over? Hell no. I told her she knew what I was focused on when she started dating me and that I was straight up with laying out how things were going to be, which I was. Told her take or leave it and don't come at me with this nonsense because I don't have the time or energy to deal with it. She backpedalled real quick and said how she just wants to spend more time with me and for us to become more of a couple, etc etc etc...

Didn't answer and she sent me 3 more texts and tried to call a few times because she is afraid I am mad at her hahaha...

I just don't care...I got millions to make. New arbitrage opportunities are open and they are exceptionally lucrative.
How do you showcase your success, what gets them hooked to you?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go, go, go. pay extra attention to details for now. so much is happening, that risk is in the air. don't worry, but do pay double attention to all details. You're just getting started.