Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
We didnt tell you "crap", we told you that you DONT understand it completely. Your examples were incredibly stupid, it was blantant arrogance. Maybe it barely works for you but it does wonders for me. Not much ****iness but just being funny. Oh yeh, on your post about how C+F doesnt work, you said it was just a test and you were making sure we knew the differences. One last thing, i REALLY hope you were kidding about not making any jokes.Originally posted by AC/DC
So try to not make ANY jokes, and just be serious.
I TOLD YOU ALL there was a problem with ****y, but you were like "no WUWD you shouldn't care blah blah" and all this crap.
C+F barely works. I told you all.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by bibby18
well thats the whole point of me asking this. i was trying to come up with some sure fire ways to tell myself to back off a bit with the ****y