“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

being too ****y?

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
is there such thing as being too ****y/jerkish. if so how do you know when your crossing the line. and no smartass obvious examples plz :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
When you're always talking about how great you are. Ask yourself, do you think that you can be too much of a jerk or too ****y?? Thats a kinda dumb question.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Being too ****y, gave me the LJBF.

So try to not make ANY jokes, and just be serious.

I TOLD YOU ALL there was a problem with ****y, but you were like "no WUWD you shouldn't care blah blah" and all this crap.

C+F barely works. I told you all.

But no.... ya know.... better be "just friends" with the girl because your ****iness made you seem like a dip**** in today's oversensitized society. If you really want chicks, C+F isn't the way to go.

You kids amuse me.:rolleyes:
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by AC/DC
So try to not make ANY jokes, and just be serious.

I TOLD YOU ALL there was a problem with ****y, but you were like "no WUWD you shouldn't care blah blah" and all this crap.

C+F barely works. I told you all.

We didnt tell you "crap", we told you that you DONT understand it completely. Your examples were incredibly stupid, it was blantant arrogance. Maybe it barely works for you but it does wonders for me. Not much ****iness but just being funny. Oh yeh, on your post about how C+F doesnt work, you said it was just a test and you were making sure we knew the differences. One last thing, i REALLY hope you were kidding about not making any jokes.
 

bibby18

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
KC, MO
i can see how you could think being ****y is bad. yesterday night i went ice skating with 3 figure skaters, 2 of them being hot. well i was dead tired from only getting 5 hours of sleep that night and then having to work all day. a word of advice..if its a first time meeting and they havent seen you before, MAKE SURE YOUR AT YOUR BEST. i was not. i could think of very few funny things to say so therefore it threw off the c & f balance.

well thats the whole point of me asking this. i was trying to come up with some sure fire ways to tell myself to back off a bit with the ****y
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
Originally posted by bibby18


well thats the whole point of me asking this. i was trying to come up with some sure fire ways to tell myself to back off a bit with the ****y

if they:
slap you
stop talking to you
call you names
give you bad looks
leave
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
As long as you can back up what you say, I dont see a problem.

If you're talking about neg hits and the like, just tone it down a little bit, but not much ;)
 
Top