"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Being too serious

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Ok so recently people have been telling me that I'm a little uptight about things and too serious. Got any thoughts on how to be more open and stuff? Thanks
Brandon
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kelso

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
No one likes an up-tight/serious person. Seriously, juss kick back in life, do what you have to do and have some fun while doing it. ;]
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
uptight about stuff



be more relaxed, more inclined to bend the rules, less worried about the consequences of your actions.

what are you uptight about?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
He doesn't find retarded games amusing. Good for him. He wants to be above them. Good for him. Do YOU want to be less uptight? cause you obviously are a reason. It's not about the others, it's about you. Why are you so serious?
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
I used to be too serious. For me at least, it was a self esteem thing. I had very low self esteem, so I was always anxious and tense in social situations. This made me act extra serious, afraid to smile or laugh or flirt.

This may or may not be your problem. You have to ask yourself why you have this problem. Do you take things too personally? Are you afraid to smile? Are you easily offended by "offensive" material? Are you having fun with life, or are you too focused and letting the little joys pass you by? Whatever it is, find a way to deal with it. Let go, relax, and enjoy the ride.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Originally posted by Zoso
I used to be too serious. For me at least, it was a self esteem thing. I had very low self esteem, so I was always anxious and tense in social situations. This made me act extra serious, afraid to smile or laugh or flirt.

This may or may not be your problem. You have to ask yourself why you have this problem. Do you take things too personally? Are you afraid to smile? Are you easily offended by "offensive" material? Are you having fun with life, or are you too focused and letting the little joys pass you by? Whatever it is, find a way to deal with it. Let go, relax, and enjoy the ride.
Bingo.
 

Isidroman

New Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Allentown
I'm also incredibly up-tight and I am constantly reminded of it by everyone. However, people talk to me because I am humorous and can say the craziest things without laughing.

I also use my c+f attitude with women and tell them that they're only talking to me because they're turned on by my mysterious charm. I've only tried it twice; I don't talk to many girls or people in general.
 

European

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
I m a bit similar to this but the difference is that I dont have self esteem problem and that im not uptight about things. My problem is that when I talk to girls i tend to talk "smart" and very logical and scientific. It is like I always try to teach them about something and use little humor in the process. I just feel like a 50 year old wise man. Do you guys believe this is a problem? I have difficulty making a typical and humorous "teen" convo.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
i had the same problem very recently until a few days ago. the main reason was that though i am well aware that one of my assets is my smile, i don't wanna smile. tho im happy, i myt give a hint but i just didn't want to get the reputation of one who 'tries to get noticed'.

now im having a lotta fun and meet new people already. im broadening horizons and im smiling more. tho there are times you'd catch me with my brows meeting cuz of all the exams i have. :)
 
Top