"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Being stereotyped as Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Well what's the most stereotyped thing you hear in Asian

"asian have small penis"
"asian tend to have smaller body shape"
"asian tend to be nerdy or gangsta types"
blah blah blah

Is this a reason they (western women) are rejecting Asian guys in the western world? or have no interest in them?

Well I got to admit I am quite skinny (6'0 - 145lbs) but I surely do not have small penis (7" to be exact) nor I fall into nerdy types, although I may fall into "wanksta" types - because I tend to dress urban clothes and I listen to Rap/RnB/Techno all the time. I had couple black friends before but never really be "brother" with them. Maybe changing the gangsta look on me will likely attract more ladies, but it has to do with me not having good face skin (I have been using skin care products lately.) So I don't think its that. Plus sometimes I see URBAN Asian guys getting score a "9" girls all the time so I don't know

Anyway my point is does some of you (Asians) tend to be stereotyped? how do you eliminate it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
plastics

Get drastic plastic surgery to open your eyes, change your skin tone and then get a deeper voice. A lot of Asian women are really turned off Asian men.....weird.

Only joking by the way.
 

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Location
Rowland Heights, CA
Hmmm...I don't think that its that bad of a problem..Besides if you have intelligence (me :D ) use that to your advantage and dont take sh*t from anybody.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
10 bucks says the Asain dude with the glass shards in his face from the latest Bond movie with Hallie Barrie, got laid all the time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
the asian excuse is just a copout. my best friend is azn and he's dating a white girl...
 

AIDS MiKe

New Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2004
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
44
The asian chicks around my area are very snobbish, and they *stick* with their own kind, don't associate with anybody. You should move to Washington, planty of asian girls for you. :D
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
You better kill this thread before Jake see's it. You guys know how he is...off the chain!

And then we will have to read about how inferior white and black Americans are and all that bullshyt. How we have huge overdeveloped bodies and are just too large and on and on and on...blah blah blah...


MODS:::::::::

Please kill this thread and save us the dogma!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You better kill this thread before Jake see's it. You guys know how he is...off the chain!

LOL
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Maybe stick to asian chics then.

Look at my pic I don't look Asian do I?I don't even pass for any people on that part of the world.But I've dated Phillipino,Vietnamese,Persian,Indian,Central-Asian(from places I can't spell)chics..with no prob.

So why can't you?

Sounds to me like you ljust ike "western";) women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Maybe you should open a laundry like I'm sure your cousins did. Those dudes get all the white pvssy.

I'd tell ya you're making excuses but you already know that. After all, Asians are smart.
 

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Messages
149
Reaction score
4
Location
Kansas City
Just my observation..

For some reason (not hard to fathom), I am losing interest in this forum.

Lately, the juice of discussion has been lacking here and focussing more on "shallow" topics or repeats (like online dating etc.). :(
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
The thing is some people just aren't physically attracted to certain ethnic groups. Just because a girl rejects an Asian guy it doesn't mean she rejected you because of those stupid stereotypes.
 

thebsharp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
The problem with most asian guys is that they are TOO asian, stop dressing all black and only hangout with asians, most asian guys dont have balls to approuch let alone approuching white girls. Thats why you dont see asian guys with white girls.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Tom you notice you said you can never score a "9" cuz you don'y get "Western Women"?

I mean If i had a problem attracting different races of women and none with mine(barbadian/cuban) I serioulsy wouldn't even give a fvck.

If people didn't gravitate towards me like they do I wouldn't even have freinds of any other race cuz I wouldn't bother to make the effort.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
That asian stereo-type of "shyness" is bullsh1t.Most guys that hated on me in school and now in college are ASIANS.


Jake is actually on-point when he says the asian and black macho-stare-down thing.

They think i'm looking down on them cuz they're asian but i'm not.I'm just not fond of class-clowns and those type of guys.Me being popular I guess they think i'm gonna do something to them so they try to get me first.

They actually wanna fight me and sh1t with no back-up.I think I posted that here before.Long-story short:I knocked one of them silly with a chair one day and chased another one all over the lounge.:p :
 

smoothiet

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
man.. how could u see ur asian-side like that, there are always going to be ppl that tend to be racist, or stick to their own race when pickin guys/gal, and you cant eliminate that kind of **** thinking,
yeah i'm asian but i dont wear it like i'm a hardcore asian or have conspiracy theories that all those white guys are out to get me cuz i'm asian, or anything, cuz i dont give a rats ass what they think, so i'm into all nationalities, cuz when you turn off the light you got ***** no matter what colour,
and when chicks see u only as an asian and not for the casanova that you are then f*k them,
have some self respect dude, or i'm biatch slap u! :p haha jks
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Race is ALWAYS an issue.

However, in the FIELD, race (like height and looks and penis size) is something that can't be changed. So why f ucking obsess over it? It's like complaining that gravity is 9.81 m/s^2. It SIMPLY IS. 'nuff said.
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
k, you want a white girl by the sounds of it...which immediately plays down girls or other races ie blacks, hispanics, EIs etc dont do it for you

the same thing happens to women dude, asian guys just dont do it for some of them...its not fair to complain about race for this reason, your race is just a physical feature that may or may not turn someone on

that asian stereotype sh!t is all in your head, dress how you want to dress, act how you want to act, not in the manner that you feel will help you with the ladies, because what will make you most comfortable with yourself will make you most comfortable with the ladies, which is the key to success

edit - forgot to add that im asian myself...there are white girls with the yellow fever, you just gotta keep your head high and actually look for them
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top