Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being stereotyped as Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIDS MiKe

Reaction score
Originally posted by dentalfloss
k, you want a white girl by the sounds of it...which immediately plays down girls or other races ie blacks, hispanics, EIs etc dont do it for you

the same thing happens to women dude, asian guys just dont do it for some of them...its not fair to complain about race for this reason, your race is just a physical feature that may or may not turn someone on

that asian stereotype sh!t is all in your head, dress how you want to dress, act how you want to act, not in the manner that you feel will help you with the ladies, because what will make you most comfortable with yourself will make you most comfortable with the ladies, which is the key to success
I am white and i get shot down by white b!tches all the time. :D

Asian b!tches also stereotype white guys too. I remember talking to group of asians in high school, they thought i was hairy, smelly, stupid, wannabe asian, anime watching geek. :D

Littledude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Chinese/Vietnamese mix, mostly Viet though, and I grew up in the white suburbs. I've been around white people so much that sometimes I forget that I'm vietnamese.

Being asian doesn't mean you can't get white chicks, it just means that white chicks probably won't walk up and go to you, especially if it's in a place where there aren't a lot of asians (south Jersey).

If you work your DJ game on a girl for awhile, almost any girl will like you, no matter if they are white/black/asian or anything. Remember, girls are attracted to how guys make them feel and not just their looks.

:cool:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, girls are attracted to how guys make them feel and not just their looks.
Exactly.

Since I'm asian, I can't believe you think of being asian as a hinderance. That's just pathetic.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you guys notice his age?

It's not a race/DJ problem.

It's a BOY vs MAN problem. Once he becomes a MAN and stops following trends, he'll be fine.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Or ugly. :confused:

I'll second that motion.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As one of the few active Asian PUAs around here, especially smack dab here in superficial LA, I think it's delusional to think that race doesn't affect attraction. It does and for Asians, it's a negative factor.

No ifs ands or buts about it. It's like being on a treadmill with the incline set to 10%. Yeah you can jog it, but it IS simply more difficult. An Asian PUA just has to have MORE game than say a white dude. You can still pick up the hotties, you just have to be better at it than everyone else.

Of course, I also think trying to explain this or whine about is useless because it won't help you out in the field. And in fact can be detrimental because if you dwell on it, it can start to make you too negative and otherwise affect your inner game.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
Did you guys notice his age?

It's not a race/DJ problem.

It's a BOY vs MAN problem. Once he becomes a MAN and stops following trends, he'll be fine.
yet another "i am mature because im older than someone else" age don't prove your maturity

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it Tom. Don't be a smart-ass -- you ARE a boy. You're EIGHTEEN, and very insecure. It's okay to admit that to yourself. And I agree with what JT has said - at best, being an Asian male in a racially biased society is a neutral thing (ask a black man how that feels, except only in his case, he's discriminated against socially, professionally, and legally, even though he is desired sexually) - often, it is also a negative, depending on who you're dealing with and how racist they are.

Anyway, there are steps being taken by Asian people all over the place (I'm not at liberty to go deep into this) to enhance the image of Asian men, and it's only a matter of time before they will recognize. Mark my words. In about 5-10 years time, you at age 23-28 will have to beat white bytches off with a stick.

Until then, just shut your trap about your ethnicity, WORK OUT/fill out that skinny-ass body of yours, and just learn to grow/age into that young body/mind of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.