Being Sexual

phooey73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an AFC. I want to up my sexual prowess and sexuality. I'm good at being flirty, but not at being outright sexual, e.g., if a chick were to start stripping in front of me, I probably would make a joke, not jump her bones.

Are there good articles on here about being more sexual mindsets? I tried doing a search, but "sexual" is too common a term for me to find articles that I'm looking for. And this isn't specifically mentioned in the DJB, to my knowledge.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is all you need in order to be more sexual. There's a video I own about escalating kino, it's gold. I'll try to upload it for anyone that's interested.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be very interested in that video, war against. I've gotten fairly good at kino, but some specific examples of 'kino escalation', or good responses to kino that women do would be great.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm uploading it right now, I'll send you the link through PM when it's done.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey can u send me a link also? Im interested

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is a way of being sexual. But, thats not the only way of being "sexual". The way you talk, the vibe you give off, your body language, what you say...ect. For you gunwitch fans; Being in a SEXUAL state of MIND.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh1t, my browser crashed when I tried uploading them. I'll actually split them up and post them on youtube.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
lol youv'e gotta go caveman...you need to stop being emberassed of you sexuality and just let go. Truthfully

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56701

read that thread. it elaborates on how being sexual is a state of mind...

being sexual involves kino, tone of voice and many other things but the trick is not to focus on "ok, kino her now!" or "ok, time to have barry white voice!" but rather develop yourself to BE sexual. to FEEL sexual.

the thread i linked gives suggestions on how to make that happen. such as not masturbating any more. once youre in touch with your sexuality, that inner desire as a man to ravage beautiful women... kino, tone of voice and all that other jazz with naturally flow from without.

as always, the goal is to be 100% congruent in thought and action.

-SLB

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
War Against Betaism said:
Kino is all you need in order to be more sexual. There's a video I own about escalating kino, it's gold. I'll try to upload it for anyone that's interested.
UPLOAD THAT SH*T ASAP!!!

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
you better upload it!...

But to OP, its truly about letting yourself lose control.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why not just upload it and maked a thread for it. i'm sure this would be beneficial to alot of the newbs around here.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like suggested I made a separate topic for my subject.

phooey73

Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull said:

being sexual involves kino, tone of voice and many other things but the trick is not to focus on "ok, kino her now!" or "ok, time to have barry white voice!" but rather develop yourself to BE sexual. to FEEL sexual.

the thread i linked gives suggestions on how to make that happen. such as not masturbating any more. once youre in touch with your sexuality, that inner desire as a man to ravage beautiful women... kino, tone of voice and all that other jazz with naturally flow from without.

-SLB
Thanks for the link, strong like bull. I agree it's not about focusing on what steps to take. I know things I have to do, I want to get "caveman" about it in mindset, as trojanman88 put it.

And I completely agree about being congruent in thought and action. I generally do not make sexual innuendos and I do not want to be someone who does all the time. Instead, I am trying to learn how to fully embrace my sexuality and sexual side. I think those that flaunt their sexuality, like almost anything else, haven't really embraced it. They act "new money" about it, instead of classy and "old money."

Microphone Fiend, I've read Gunwitch. It's too technical for me at this point. I am looking for advice/thoughts on the inner game for now.

phooey73

Don Juan
Reaction score
strong like bull said:

-SLB
Thanks for the link, strong like bull. I agree it's not about focusing on what steps to take. I know things I have to do, I want to get "caveman" about it in mindset, as trojanman88 put it.

And I completely agree about being congruent in thought and action. I do not make many sexual innuendos and I do not want to be someone who does. Instead, I am trying to learn how to fully embrace my sexuality and sexual side. I think those that flaunt their sexuality, like almost anything else, haven't really embraced it. They act "new money" about it, instead of classy and "old money."

Microphone Fiend, I've read Gunwitch. It's too technical for me at this point. I am looking for advice/thoughts on the inner game for now.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino does not equal sexuality.

If you want to see some good examples of sexuality, rent Meet Joe Black and watch Brad Pitt. Sexuality is more than just touching someone on the shoulder... it's the smile, the eyes, the tone of voice, gahh, far too complicated to just read about. The only way you really develop a good sexuality is by getting more comfortable with your own sexuality. If you're not comfortable with your sexuality, you'll have problems touching anyone, ESPECIALLY a girl that you like.

Gunwitch Method is probably the only method that mostly focuses on conveying sexuality. Mystery Method focuses mostly on social value. Juggler Method focuses mostly on being genuine.

I'd suggest reading some Gunwitch on www.bristollair.com so you can get a clearer idea of sexuality.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
lol read my new topick "got freaky with a baby sitter" you will be astonished and mind blown by how a young guy can fuc k bitc hes and slap hoes

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Kino does not equal sexuality.
I wasn't suggesting that sexuality was entirely concentrated around kino, but kino does play a large part.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't suggesting that sexuality was entirely concentrated around kino, but kino does play a large part.
That's true. If you don't kino escalate, you're not going to get anywhere with the chick.