Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Sexual with Women

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was rereading the dj bible and got to a part that told us not to talk about DNA or other intellectual topics with women. We're to be sexual leaders as men. I'm starting this thread to ask for tips on how you guys find yourself being sexual with women rather than just being friendzoned as a just a guy she can chat with.

I've gone on some first dates and find that I'm too friendly and don't know how to be flirty and sexual in conversation. I also have difficulty knowing when to escalate. It's to the point that I've had first dates where I don't go for the kiss.

My ex-wife made it simple for me, she chased me, she asked me out on our first date, she hugged me and looked at me expectantly for that first kiss.

What works for you guys in escalation and being sexual with girls?

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start with lite topics such as things she likes to do, activities, experiences, etc. If you push too fast into sexual stuff, it can be viewed upon as too aggressive. On a first meet, I tend to keep things very easy going and happy. You can do some touching at the middle and the end along with deep kissing then go dark for a few days. You want her to wonder about you. If she thinks you are only there to fvck her, that's going to keep her legs closed. Just get them talking about sh!t they like and listen. Less chatter, more listening. Just expand from there. The less she knows about you the better. Keeps her wondering. Don't be a chatterbox.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can do that. Try to talk less and pull more from the girl. I need to learn how to do some Kino as I don't touch girls much on the first date. How do you make opportunities to do so?

@marmel75 had a thread where he talked about a girls ass and smashed on the first date. I couldn't see myself being so forward with a girl but that kind of response and interest is what I want from a girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was rereading the dj bible and got to a part that told us not to talk about DNA or other intellectual topics with women. We're to be sexual leaders as men. I'm starting this thread to ask for tips on how you guys find yourself being sexual with women rather than just being friendzoned as a just a guy she can chat with.

I've gone on some first dates and find that I'm too friendly and don't know how to be flirty and sexual in conversation. I also have difficulty knowing when to escalate. It's to the point that I've had first dates where I don't go for the kiss.

My ex-wife made it simple for me, she chased me, she asked me out on our first date, she hugged me and looked at me expectantly for that first kiss.

What works for you guys in escalation and being sexual with girls?
I think staying with what worked with your ex wife will make you happiest . She made it clear she adored you .There's a bunch of confused individuals running games.

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think staying with worked with your ex wife will make you happiest . There's a bunch of confused individuals running games.
I do think it can work well when I'm dealing with a girl with high interest like my ex-wife; however, I think there's a big opportunity for me to create interest with girls using better technique.

I'm your quintessential nice guy who isn't bold nor good at escalating. I want to see what you guys do so I can try to up my game without being seen as a creep.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to start with lite topics such as things she likes to do, activities, experiences, etc. If you push too fast into sexual stuff, it can be viewed upon as too aggressive. On a first meet, I tend to keep things very easy going and happy. You can do some touching at the middle and the end along with deep kissing then go dark for a few days. You want her to wonder about you. If she thinks you are only there to fvck her, that's going to keep her legs closed. Just get them talking about sh!t they like and listen. Less chatter, more listening. Just expand from there. The less she knows about you the better. Keeps her wondering. Don't be a chatterbox.
This is great.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think it can work well when I'm dealing with a girl with high interest like my ex-wife; however, I think there's a big opportunity for me to create interest with girls using better technique.

I'm your quintessential nice guy who isn't bold nor good at escalating. I want to see what you guys do so I can try to up my game without being seen as a creep.
"Game" will be different than what you where used to. I think it'll be less filling and less satisfying in comparison . And Game will be absolutely necessary to deal with the ho3s your talking about. Your ex wife LOVED you . These ho3s may be attracted or interested, big difference .

Last edited:

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I can do that. Try to talk less and pull more from the girl. I need to learn how to do some Kino as I don't touch girls much on the first date. How do you make opportunities to do so?

@marmel75 had a thread where he talked about a girls ass and smashed on the first date. I couldn't see myself being so forward with a girl but that kind of response and interest is what I want from a girl.
Careful with the kino with strangers. Nowadays, they can accuse you of rape by brushing against their thigh. Hence, you have to feel them out. As long as they are talking and you are listening, that's a good sign. When you walk out of the pub, grab her hand, waist, etc. The best kino on a first date is when you go for the kiss. If she openly accepts you, that can give you the okay to start to caress her body. I only stress this due to the fine line of an unwanted touch and feel accusation. If she pulls away from holding her hand, putting your hand on her waist or kissing, stop and regroup.

Can you smash on the 1st date? Certainly. However, it's not the norm at least from my experience. Most women do not want to be looked at as easy or a slut. So their anti-slut initiative will prevent them from that; usually.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Drop the nice guy stuff. Unless you enjoy being the gay best friend.

Here's what you do.

1) Focus on you. What is your purpose in life? How are you maintaining gains in your body and mind? I.E. exercise regimen, eating / cooking right, reading books to exercise those convulsions in your brain.
2) Reach out to many women. You want to cast a wide net. Many will pass, but focus on the ones who are open to you.
3) If you are using online dating, first message is the intro with a short comment or question on something in here profile. If you hear back, move on to what she likes to do or more info on her last answer. Third message, say something in regard to let's meet for drinks. I find online messaging doesn't work for getting to know someone.
4) If you get her number, CALL, not text. Speak for 15 - 20 mins., then say I have to go clean up dinner, walk the dog, or hit the books (college or something).
5) Text her the place and address/time you will meet. After that, NO MORE CHATTING UNLESS SHE REACHES OUT TO YOU. Keep it short and say you have to get back to work but you look forward in seeing her soon. Shows you are putting yourself over her. You are more important than she is. You are not chasing her like all the other men. This makes you stand out.
6) At the date, big warm hug, and you sit and talk. Remember things she said to you in the message and on her profile and expand. Where did you take that pic. What did you do at work today. Really, so you are a teacher? Why did you become a chemistry teacher? Each answer, just builds on more questions. Smile and laugh. This is supposed to flow naturally and not look like a job interview. If she says she has some pics on her phone, or you have on yours to show her, that can engage some light touching. When you are done, walk her to her car, go for the hug, then kiss deeply and passionately. Tell her we'll speak soon and good night.
7) DO NOT TEXT HER YOU HAD A GREAT/NICE TIME. She should be doing this to you. If/when she does, you say, I had a nice time too.
8) If this was a Friday or Saturday, wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to call and reach out to schedule another date. The next date should be an activity date which would include talking and touching. Some examples, rock climbing, darts, pool/billiards, mini-golf, trivia night, drawing, painting, etc. Something where you can do something and learn more about each other. You pick her up. Tell her it's easier and on the way. If she wants to be with you, she will agree without trepidation.
9) Get a bit to eat, talk about the event.
10) Drive her home, kiss for a bit, then say, would you be up for a movie or something? I'd hate for the night so soon when we're having so much fun. This is where she MAY invite you up to her apt. After that, watch some tv/movie, and start to caress her body. If her head moves to yours, she's down for making out. How far is up to her, do not push. You can backup, wait a bit, and try again, but watch the boundaries.
11) Next date, you call her four or five days later and then invite her to your place to cook a meal together. The rest is pretty straight forward. Never ask them what they want to do. You are the man. You make the decisions. Women really want to submit and follow, not attack and lead. That is in their nature.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to talk. Listening is a great asset for men. Most people switch off & want to talk themselves.

I too am a nice guy & I have met women & fuc*ed them on the first date. Up to you if you want to Fu*k her. If you like her I would advise you to wait a few dates. Some women won't view you as ltr if you have sex with them on first date

If something I found funny or interesting happened to me in life, I would log it & internalise it the bring it up on dates. There are lots of things you can talk about. Read books. I'm reading about oslo., Talk about whatever you're reading. That will lead to other topics. Other don juans might that like those moves I have just mentioned

I know one of the great things about Casanova was his delight in gossip & hearing news. He was a great at conversation. People think he was just a libertine, but he took great delight in getting to know his women.

Very rarely did I not at least get a snog on first date. Halfway or so in to date just look at her lips & her eyebrows & tell her you want to kiss her. Simple as that. If she doesn't want too. Her loss... plenty more fish in the sea.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love to talk. Listening is a great asset for men. Most people switch off & want to talk themselves.

I too am a nice guy & I have met women & fuc*ed them on the first date. Up to you if you want to Fu*k her. If you like her I would advise you to wait a few dates. Some women won't view you as ltr if you have sex with them on first date

If something I found funny or interesting happened to me in life, I would log it & internalise it the bring it up on dates. There are lots of things you can talk about. Read books. I'm reading about oslo., Talk about whatever you're reading. That will lead to other topics. Other don juans might that like those moves I have just mentioned

I know one of the great things about Casanova was his delight in gossip & hearing news. He was a great at conversation. People think he was just a libertine, but he took great delight in getting to know his women.

Very rarely did I not at least get a snog on first date. Halfway or so in to date just look at her lips & her eyebrows & tell her you want to kiss her. Simple as that. If she doesn't want too. Her loss... plenty more fish in the sea.
Have you ever tried to alter your "nice guy" approach and how did it workout?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can learn the gift of gab. The secret is to not be interested in what you are saying, but listening and expanding on what the other person is saying. After all, to the other person, who's more important to them, you or them? It's them. This is why I cannot stress enough to either listen or read How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. It will not only help you with women, but in life in general. It will give the the necessary basics on how to converse in life. Many people like to message and text. TALK. That is what builds a connection, not texting, FB messenger, Snapchat, Whatsapp, etc. TALKING.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever tried to alter your "nice guy" approach and how did it workout?
I tried ignoring a few little rules now & then. I think bad boys are the no1 attraction for women. They make womens ginas tingle.
I used to want to be a "badboy", but now i am confident in who i am.
Bad boys tend to be disturbed. Inner isuues.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone can learn the gift of gab. The secret is to not be interested in what you are saying, but listening and expanding on what the other person is saying. After all, to the other person, who's more important to them, you or them? It's them. This is why I cannot stress enough to either listen or read How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie. It will not only help you with women, but in life in general. It will give the the necessary basics on how to converse in life. Many people like to message and text. TALK. That is what builds a connection, not texting, FB messenger, Snapchat, Whatsapp, etc. TALKING.
Carnegie spends a fair bit of detail throughout the book explaining why it's so important to listen to your conversational partner and ask questions that demonstrate your engagement with them.

He recalls one evening at a dinner party where a guest made a statement that was factually incorrect that he let slide without correcting.

Why would he do that? Because his dinner companion's ego & enjoyment was more important than his own need to be correct. Had he corrected the other guest in that setting he would have embarrassed the other guest while making himself look like a self righteous ass. So...he refrained.

There are few opportunities to be a little lazy while appearing more and more brilliant to someone else at the same time. Being a good listener is one of those opportunities.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Carnegie spends a fair bit of detail throughout the book explaining why it's so important to listen to your conversational partner and ask questions that demonstrate your engagement with them.

He recalls one evening at a dinner party where a guest made a statement that was factually incorrect that he let slide without correcting.

Why would he do that? Because his dinner companion's ego & enjoyment was more important than his own need to be correct. Had he corrected the other guest in that setting he would have embarrassed the other guest while making himself look like a self righteous ass. So...he refrained.

There are few opportunities to be a little lazy while appearing more and more brilliant to someone else at the same time. Being a good listener is one of those opportunities.
I'm impressed. You read the book. :)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm impressed. You read the book. :)
Many years ago. That book fundamentally changed the way I interacted with people and I recall that passage (it comes to mind in social settings at times, lol.)

Time to go bump my thread in the Wealth & Success forum. I have the book noted on my dozen or so books to read for a success mindset. It has been very valuable to me personally and professionally.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago. That book fundamentally changed the way I interacted with people and I recall that passage (it comes to mind in social settings at times, lol.)

Time to go bump my thread in the Wealth & Success forum. I have the book noted on my dozen or so books to read for a success mindset. It has been very valuable to me personally and professionally.
Yep, me as well. I've recommended it for years to people. Most don't like (or want) to read. There's now even an audio version. People are so lazy these days.

Jareamee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listening is great when with a woman. I just hope they have a thought provoking perspective.

How do you guys go about getting women to talk without constantly asking questions and making it like a job interview? Because women don’t always ask a lot of questions.

Do you relate to what they just said and answer with statements, then repeat that whole process until the end of the date, or?

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the great replies. I'm going to be a little more bold, try to focus on letting the girls talk, and put these tips into practice.

I also put How to Win Friends and Influence People at the top of my reading list.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listening is great when with a woman. I just hope they have a thought provoking perspective.

How do you guys go about getting women to talk without constantly asking questions and making it like a job interview? Because women don’t always ask a lot of questions.

Do you relate to what they just said and answer with statements, then repeat that whole process until the end of the date, or?
Yea, been there before. You have to see how and where it goes. I try to start with her week, then she'll prob. comment about her work. So then I'd ask for her to tell me more. The ones who are emotional you can ask how they feel and how did you handle the issue they were facing. Then you try to gauge her interesting activities. Let's say she climbs rocks or travels. Ask about the craziest place she went to. How did it make her feel? How was the experience? And then just expand.

If the woman is tight lipped, and you are doing all the talking, it's best to just ask for the check and leave. As it would seem like she's doing you the favor for being there with you. She'll ask why, and you can say, well, we're supposed to have a good time and get to know each other. For the last 20 minutes or so, it's been like pulling teeth out of a pitbull. We'll do it another time when you are up for it. Better yet, always carry about 50 bucks cash with you. Lay down 30 or 40 bucks and excuse yourself. Never look back. Waste of time and money.