Sure, its TatespeechCan you share his website or YouTube channel?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sure, its TatespeechCan you share his website or YouTube channel?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
If people see you have no social skill in your everyday life, then you show up with a hot girl, they will know it's a pro. BELIEVE ME.So you are not an incel if you recently had a hot gf? How hard is it for you to get another one? Make sure this is really a last resort experiment.
If you find yourself needing arm candy for an event, it's better just to skip the event. It's possible to skip Super Bowl parties in the friend group (often dominated by couples) or the workplace holiday party.
This is why I made the point that skipping events is the better play in a lot of situations.If people see you have no social skill in your everyday life, then you show up with a hot girl, they will know it's a pro. BELIEVE ME.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Make a fake backstory.Imagine if you show up at an office party…
“I’d like to introduce you to my gf ‘Candy.’ I don’t know what she does for a living. She works an overnight shift and gets paid in cash. This is her ‘boss’ named ‘Snake.’ He follows her around everywhere she goes. Candy and I have been together for a year. What do you think of her?”
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yes. While the movie was fictional, I do think that would work in real life. Social proof is very real.It's the plot of the movie Can't Buy Me Love.
Sort of.
Rich playboys will simply hire the chick to sex her.thing is if you are that desperate, and the girl is not famous, like shoving her face over the internet or well know in your city it can work, but like I said its pretty desperate, and its not like rich playboys don't do this anyway
Obviously, he's having a difficult time at this task.You need to be real and get a real attractive woman to like you.
Yeah exactly. All joking aside, if the escort chick dresses and acts "normal" and plays along with a solid backstory, then yes, I think it could totally work.Make a fake backstory.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
if you can find them avertising on the interenet, i would say no.Anyone hired a super hot escort just as arm candy? I'm in a new city and I I go to several pretty swinging events a month. I'm aquainted with a lot of peeps at these places, but I have never showed up with a date. Pretty sure that being seen with a SHB once or twice would do wonders for my SMV. Whenever I have shown up with a hot girlfriend anywhere in the past it was like being touched by the hand of god. Women are herd creatures after all.
I wonder how much practice if any you have to do with the escort first to pull it off smoothly.
hahaThis is what Andrew Tate and Dan Bilzarian do, fraud status with escorts.
It's beyond pathetic
I remember I was dating this short girl with a very cute face and I guess we made a cute couple when we walked around, it's amazing the level of attention I suddenly got with this chick on my arm, it was like I was a ****ing invisible troll and then the second she showed up, girls were saying hi to me some girls were even speechless, I remember one girl was serving us coffee and she couldn't even utter words out of her mouth. It was so weirdAnyone hired a super hot escort just as arm candy? I'm in a new city and I I go to several pretty swinging events a month. I'm aquainted with a lot of peeps at these places, but I have never showed up with a date. Pretty sure that being seen with a SHB once or twice would do wonders for my SMV. Whenever I have shown up with a hot girlfriend anywhere in the past it was like being touched by the hand of god. Women are herd creatures after all.
I wonder how much practice if any you have to do with the escort first to pull it off smoothly.
this may well be a smart angle .Anyone hired a super hot escort just as arm candy? I'm in a new city and I I go to several pretty swinging events a month. I'm aquainted with a lot of peeps at these places, but I have never showed up with a date. Pretty sure that being seen with a SHB once or twice would do wonders for my SMV. Whenever I have shown up with a hot girlfriend anywhere in the past it was like being touched by the hand of god. Women are herd creatures after all.
I wonder how much practice if any you have to do with the escort first to pull it off smoothly.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.