“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Being seen with escorts

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,970
Location
USA, Louisiana
When I was a Captain in the army (while in Europe) we had a military ball, and our Brigade commander made it VERY clear, he didn't want to see any stag officers at this event. I was a company commander and one of my platoon leaders went out and hired a Polish prostitute and brought her to the formal. It was hilarious, she only spoke Polish and couldn't communicate with anyone. The wives were less then amused, and all the Brigade commander said was... "I suppose I should have been more specific with my directive." He was something of a humorless @ss generally, but even he thought that was funny.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
531
Reaction score
247
Age
42
When I was a Captain in the army (while in Europe) we had a military ball, and our Brigade commander made it VERY clear, he didn't want to see any stag officers at this event. I was a company commander and one of my platoon leaders went out and hired a Polish prostitute and brought her to the formal. It was hilarious, she only spoke Polish and couldn't communicate with anyone. The wives were less then amused, and all the Brigade commander said was... "I suppose I should have been more specific with my directive." He was something of a humorless @ss generally, but even he thought that was funny.
That’s a classic :rofl: good on him.:cool:
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,699
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
When I was a Captain in the army (while in Europe) we had a military ball, and our Brigade commander made it VERY clear, he didn't want to see any stag officers at this event. I was a company commander and one of my platoon leaders went out and hired a Polish prostitute and brought her to the formal. It was hilarious, she only spoke Polish and couldn't communicate with anyone. The wives were less then amused, and all the Brigade commander said was... "I suppose I should have been more specific with my directive." He was something of a humorless @ss generally, but even he thought that was funny.
ever bring one yourself?
 
Top