Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Poor

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think that being poor as a child has any affect on your confidence and success with women?
when i was younger, and in college, 18-21, i lived at home, with my mother and brother, in a small house. i never had a car, and caught the bus to and from uni, but i did get to drive the car around whenever i could
mum was great. even though we didn't have much money, she always tried to give us th e best

however, cause we had a pretty small place, without much to do there...i never invited people to my house. even my best friends rarely came over (let alone any girls) - i was usually going there

now my brother, 18 is going through a similar situation to what i did...he still lives at home

any ideas / thoughts?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to acknowledge the things that are going on in life. Rather than pointed out the things that seem to cripple your growth, you have to rise above and figure out a way to succeed. Ask yourself what can you do to be more confident and successful with women.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No because I was (semi)rich and I still had bad confidence :(

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell dude, I'm pretty well off and I have pretty ****ty confidence. I don't think your wealth really matters.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My mate has lived in a dump his whole life and is the biggest dj about.

This is awful man, cant believe you even made this as a excuse.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you're rich and you have crap for confidence doesn't mean wealth doesn't matter.

Having a lot of money doesn't mean you will have low confidence.

NOT having a lot of money...that definitely hurts your chances. I'm not rich. I'm not welfare poor, but I guess I'm like you evolvingnerd. I remember when all the kids would gather around the cool people because they had the newest gadgets, clothes, movie knowledge and whatnot. I didn't have that. That definitely makes you feel lower than them.

However, we must move through that and believe people who aren't super rich have a tad bit more motivation to succeed and change their future and help their family who sacrificed so much for them.

That's all I got. Hope it helped.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think there are natural DJs from all social classes. I have poor friends who are natural DJs as well as rich friends who are great with women. On the flipside, I have friends who are $hitting money who turn into morons when confronted with a female...

It's not where you come from, it's the combination of factors that you have experienced that made you who you are, and you could have turned into anything even if you have a poor upbringing.

Just work on yourself, and improve. ;)