"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Being picked up

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
When was the last time you guys were obviously picked up, and what happened? How often has this happened?

I'd say I get picked up about once a month, but I rarely go for it.

The last time was when I was at the mall. I was walking to Target when a girl who I used to vaguely know but hadn't talked to in 2 or 3 years said "hey Porky!" She was working at one of the stands, and said "try this out!" She started giving me a massage using one of the items, and was laughing at my jokes and smiling at me. Seriously, all of the signals. I made some lame excuse about having to go though, because I really wasn't interested.

How about you guys?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
it's funny....... when you're an AFC you keep on wishing "omg I wish that girl comes over here and talks to me!" or "I wish [one-itis] would make a move!"
but..... when it comes down to it and you're a DJ..... girls approaching is practically a turn-off!
You're so used to being the one who starts everything (which gives you power and male dominance and what not), that when a girl does it.... it's not exciting! It's boring..... it's like she's trying to take control, and that just don't work.

So, yea, it has happened, but I find it's alot harder to be interested in a girlw ho tries to pick me up than to do the PU'ing myself.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
No kidding. This girl that was giving me the massage was probably an HB8, but I couldn't care less.
 

Iv4

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
About 4 weeks ago at some restoraunt an with my last X.Both came over intoduced themslevs and started a convo(kept going-I'm not the best conversationalist).They were both 5's and I gave/got a headjob in a janiters closet(was the same place).The one that would be my last X asked for my number and ****.Felt rather proud to be honest(proly just my ego).
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
I hate it when that happens.


:p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Last time was this chick who left her friends to leave a football game wiht me. She's like "put ur arm around me" and then she told me her car was pretty far away. So she asked if i would give her a ride to her car. I reluctantly obliged. When we got htere, she wanted to stay in the car and "chat". Despite all the mad signals, she wasn't very attractive. I didn't want anything physical w/ her and the conversation was getting boring so i told her to leave and that i had hw to do.

Good news? She dropped her 15$ activity Pass in my car so now i go to games for free. Muhahaha
 
Top