"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

being more confident after a club

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Did you notice that you are more confident the day after the club. Even if you've been blown off all the time. You don't fear of rejection.
Also a question-do you get better at clubbing if you do it more often?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
... clubbing sucks.
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Yeah I do notice that! After surviving the night in the club,the next day I feel like I can talk to any chick I want to. Clubbing sux only when all you get is rejection. In that case just keep going..you'll hook up eventually.
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
Do you get better at clubbing with time. Every time I have gone out I was rejected(except on New Year-but I was drunk and the girl was ugly and I made out with her):eek:
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
depends what you call rejection. I dance with girls and grab their asses and stuff...hehe,but haven't hooked up with anyone yet. I do get better with time tho.
And clubs are the worse place for PU...their shields are up! and you can't really talk.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
uhh not necessarily if you didn't dance with a girl that night. If you danced with a girl that was attracted to you/you attracted to her, then YES it is true that you feel like you're the "sh!t" for the next couple of days. It's only temporarily. If you go to clubs not expecting to dance with a girl, more than likely you will find a girl to dance with.
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
yes, nice one dork. the same goes in general. the less you look for a GF, the more likely you will get one. if you look too hard to find a GF, usually the opposite will happen :)
 

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2003
Messages
436
Reaction score
0
Location
Aitaorc
I have gone clubbing not to get girls but to have fun,but as you see all your friends dancing with chicks you want to also.
I think I am not ugly, so what is the problem?
Confidence? I have no problem with dancing and approaching ,but have some problem with touching them(like I dance and grab them around the waist after 30 sec. of dancing not imediately:confused: ).
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
I have gone clubbing not to get girls but to have fun,but as you see all your friends dancing with chicks you want to also.
Exactly. When I first went clubbing, I was all about getting some *****. I'd come on too strong at the hottest girls there, they'd reject me and I'd go home alone and disappointed.
Now, it's all about having a blast. Ironically, I've gotten more numbers from just having a good time.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
who the hell said club is a bad place to pick up? come on!

i see some guys really struggle with it, cause they act like a painting and just sit on the wall all night..

all you gotto do is get drunk with ur mates, go solo or get one or two mates, cruise around the joint, hit the dancefloor... smile at anyone who looks at you, if they smile back go say hello..

the way i find easiest to pick up at a club is just head out to the dancefloor, join some girls, don't be sleazy and just grab them from behind, that **** doesnt work unless ur really good looking.. just move in next to them, smile etc. if they are accepting of you being there u can just bump the one next to u a few times (playfully) grab her hand, isolate her, spin her around a few times, when she's got her ass facing u, move in and grind on her. if she's letting u do this, your in for sure.. just stop being a ***** and start kissing her.
 
Top