"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

being laif back

dawg89

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
how do you just be laid back not giving a ****? i been trying to do this but sometimes i get too serious like when my friend pushed me the othr day he was playikn around i got serious or when people are playin around? how do i get to be playful and not take **** serious? in other words letting go
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
You basically answered your own question...You just "go with the flow" and don't let things bother you. There's not really a "how to" section on it, you just ARE it. I mean, I'm not really a quote-un-quote laid back person when it comes to certain issues, but for regular parties and conversational things, I can chill with the best of 'em. It's just something you either naturally have, or allow yourself to become. You can't really "make yourself" become laid back (because that's basically a contradictory of what laid back is), you just sort of "fall into" it.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
WHAT A DUMB ****ING QUESTION.

If you're not laid back, don't try to be dumbass. Be who you are and run with it. Take it as far as you can.

Beyond that, you're wasting your damn time. Though, on a limb, I'd say that such a thing is not a tragedy to society.
 
Top