Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

being laif back

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you just be laid back not giving a ****? i been trying to do this but sometimes i get too serious like when my friend pushed me the othr day he was playikn around i got serious or when people are playin around? how do i get to be playful and not take **** serious? in other words letting go

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You basically answered your own question...You just "go with the flow" and don't let things bother you. There's not really a "how to" section on it, you just ARE it. I mean, I'm not really a quote-un-quote laid back person when it comes to certain issues, but for regular parties and conversational things, I can chill with the best of 'em. It's just something you either naturally have, or allow yourself to become. You can't really "make yourself" become laid back (because that's basically a contradictory of what laid back is), you just sort of "fall into" it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT A DUMB ****ING QUESTION.

If you're not laid back, don't try to be dumbass. Be who you are and run with it. Take it as far as you can.

Beyond that, you're wasting your damn time. Though, on a limb, I'd say that such a thing is not a tragedy to society.