Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being in shape and game with women...

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, this thread reminded me of something my brothers mate said.

he reckons that since he got a beer belly he pulls way more, because girls are now less intimidated by him and he's more approachable!

haha

Maybnoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funy thing is 1 reason why i have been afraid to approach women is becuase i know it will end up in us having sex and well im very self concious of my gut. You could call it a pot belly. The funny thing is the rest of my body is skinny except for my gut and arse. Its like the fat goes straight to my stomach and arse and forgets every else. iTS WEIRD cos my arms and legs are very skinny.
Anyway that hinders me in approaching girls, so i say definately losing the weight is a must for ones self esteem

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think deep down every man does something because he wants sex with women. We try to do spectacular things in order to have sex with women like build skyscrapers, freeway, planes, fancy cars and even making our bodies look good for them.

I went to this place where everyone floats down a river and the types of girls who I thought were hot were with guys who had sexy fit bodies. If that's part of what it takes I'll do it. With a sexy fit body, a successful attitude and all the wealth of knowledge and wisdom from this site and seduction community it will be a great thing.

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in Austin too. Austin is one of the fittest cities in the nation, so there is a lot of competition in the looks department.

mactheripper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manicmaximum
I started working out to look better for chicks. I think a lot of us fall into that category

but once you start taking it seriously, that stops. you don't think to yourself, "man, one more rep will mean 5 lays! so I have to push one more time"

there's a line you cross where you start to do it for personal reasons, to push your limits and to better yourself.
I can also vouch for that. You might start out trying to impress the ladies, but you end up doing for yourself, and because you never want to go back to being that fat lard you used to be.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan
I'm in Austin too. Austin is one of the fittest cities in the nation, so there is a lot of competition in the looks department.
Yeah, Austin is full of beautiful women. I'll do whatever it takes to take advantage of the situation.