Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Being Funny

Bubs

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Bradford, England
High
You can probly guess by the number of posts that im a newb. Ive been readin this site for a while now tho n i fink its information is great! Ive never really taken part in it so if i wanted to start it i figured i'd try...n i stress try hehe, to add sum information which may help people. I wrote up some ideas to be funnier and humour and gave it a go at putting it into a website (dont expect miracles)

http://www.geocities.com/cobbs24

Hope ya find the info useful in some way. I'll try put it in pdf format, i'd jus like ideas n tips from people aswell to add on to it so if u got any add them up here or email me - a thankyou :D

Anywho, ciao for now.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Nice site bubbaboy
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, there was some interesting stuff in there, but the design is terrible.

It hurts my eyes to read it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
There's some great info on humour there.

Nice work Bubs! :)
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
well done man

your website should get more hits than vijay singh in a feminist march

don't get it? start playing golf :D
 
Top