Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being enlightened by coming out of the matrix or being shellshocked

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed 2 types of scenarios for most people on this forum and perhaps it may even be true for the majority of men in a general format.

Most guys that go through bad experiences with women learn from their mistakes and seem to get a better grasp on how to handle women and after reading the DJ Bible are able to get back into the whole dating phase and have feelings for women again. What i do tend to notice is that these guys always somehow slowly retrace the steps of falling back into afc mode overtime. They always somehow bounceback again and go through this same process.

The latter type is the guy who is shellshocked. He is still attracted to women but never recovers that head over heels feeling or falls into the white knight syndrome. These guys generally turn in cold lady killers who have the ability to pull women do to their understanding of the game and indifference towards all the sh1t test women throw at them.

The first type has it's ups and downs as they tends to experience that so called love but also can get broken down and then they rinse and repeat. They're somewhat AFC's with dj knowledge and experience. They put themselves on the line and risk being hurt but in return they also FEEL. It's good to feel. It's an exhilarating feeling when you gamble and win, but when you lose, you also still feel alive.

The second is the kind that they rarely feel any strong emotions, they lack the ability to trust or choose not to, and possibly lack the courage to even put themselves in a situation to feel or rationalize to themselves not to. They risk nothing and in the end lose nothing. They go through the motions of building up notches on their belts without any commitment. These guys may even get a girlfriend but it's never anyone they can't live without. These guys are the type that is best described as jaded.

I'm something like the latter and another poster who seems to fit that mold is BDJ. I used to enjoy the thrill of chasing women, winning their hearts and getting them flustered. Having them get me flustered and the back and forth game until we would both give in and fall head over heels. I have not experienced that feeling since my last traumatic break-up. I've slept with a handful of girls since then and have had many others fall for me but i'd prefer to be alone. In a sense it's actually very useful for me as i'm able to focus on my career and get sh1t done. Girls don't rile me up and steer me off course. I dictate how i want them to act and if they don't act that way, i move on. I really don't give a sh1t what they think or feel. It sounds all good and dandy and lots of guys think it's awesome to be able to pull women and get make-outs, dirty pics, and ONS. But for some reason, i'd trade it all in to be that afc that can fall head over heels for someone and feel again.

Sure, it may be easier to see things more clearly/logical and dictate how you want things to end but i also don't see anything substantial gained from banging a girl i have no feelings for. But i've done it. I used to believe what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger but i thought i'd be able to have normal relationships and be able to manage myself and the relationship better going forward and become a DJ. Instead, i feel like i've become a shell of bitterness. I don't want attachment or a relationship. I don't want headaches. I do have a sex drive but outside of that, i just want to be alone and do my one thing. Atleast that's what i instinctively do and put myself in those positions. Anytime i try to do otherwise, i just feel nothing.

Any of the older guys been the latter type and have recovered. FYI i've been pretty jaded for 5 years now. I thought it was enlightenment when i came to this site, but now i feel like I was shellshocked.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear AAA,
"The second is the kind that they rarely feel any strong emotions, they lack the ability to trust or choose not to,"....Definitely chose not too,Dating is not a game of Skittles,should you get serious,and things go Pear shape,the whole weight of Institutionalised Society comes down on one like a Ton of Cow Turds....

"...and possibly lack the courage to even put themselves in a situation to feel or rationalize to themselves not to."....Courage?...
I call it sheer stupidity!..

"They risk nothing and in the end lose nothing. They go through the motions of building up notches on their belts without any commitment"....It may have escaped your notice AAA,but that is what being a Successful Don Juan is all about.

"These guys may even get a girlfriend but it's never anyone they can't live without. These guys are the type that is best described as jaded. "...I would say not jaded,but rather fortunate,not for them the misery of placing all they have laboured years for to the tender mercies of feminine caprice,feeling the gut wrenching pain of societies Assagai up their rectum as their Children,Homes,Assetts and freedom are torn from their grasp...One may look forward to justice at the gates of Paradise,but precious little at the hands of the Feminist dominate "Family Courts"

The perceived Feminist Mantra at the moment is to reap the Spiritual and Enlightening value of making yourself vulnerable....Oh Granny what big teeth you have!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound stupid, but see my drug addiciton problem's i had when i was younger, my transformation with women and my business adventures all as the same thing.

it's the EXACT same. freaking. process. the only thing that changed was the medium.

And in all three of the instances, i started to have success, real success when I determined that I, and I alone was responsible for my decisions and my life. No one else. When we stopped looking for money and for people to invest in our company and rolled up our sleeves and bare boned it for 18 months we got **** done with business. when i stopped waitng for the magic pill or someone to tell me the magic forumla with drugs on how to quit, and i said the only way i quit drugs is for me to not use them lol depiste anything else, i got clean and stayed clean. When i decided that it was up to me to be the man that i wanted to be, not for a woman to make me the man that i wanted to become, women started to take notice (eventually)

I think that, is the difference, between the 2 posters you see on this site. It's not about what's right, it's not about what's fair. There comes a point in a man's life when he is hit with someone and he realizes the only way he can overcome it or achieve it is to roll up his sleeves and take some responsbiltiy for his own life.

i would also like to add a very important sub point to this discussion and another thing that i did, with all three of those instances, is that eventually my expecations for where i was got realistic.

in all three instances, i always started out with unrealistic expectations and after a bunch of trial and error, recaliabrated my expectations, then moved forward at a more realistic pace.

I think that's a problem a lot on the forum have is that they feel that, if i can't get the woman of my dreams, right now, then this **** isnt' working or it's not worth the effort to try to work on me.

i remember when i first got her 11 years ago and i started to date again and someone here told me to start off with with simple base hits. get the first base girls. get girls you can actually get. just for practice. then work from there. you are'nt going to get on this site and date 3 strippers and and a swimsuit model just because you read the DJ bible. that's taboo now. you can't ell a guy that here anymore.

guys aren't trying game plans to get where they want to get anymore they are putting points on maps and shooting at hem with darts and hopping they hit.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BB is dead on,
As a life lesson I've also observed that most people are looking for the quick way. There isn't one if you want to truly succeed. The only way to real success is to count on yourself. To do the work yourself. There's no magic potion that's going to make you an Alpha. No web or blog advice that you can read will improve your game. Make yourself attractive and women will be open to you. When they are, you've got to plow through initiating conversation. Make as many contacts as you can.
So lets review:
1. Nobody or no thing external is going to make you an Alpha
2. Improve yourself physically, emotionally, career, finances,etc.
3. You are now more attractive
4. Mingle, introduce yourself, make connections with everyone
5. Spin the plates
6. Never pedestal, you are the prize

Too many guys make it too complicated. BB had it correct. It's all up to you. It is like a 12 step program in a way. Which just makes you responsible for your own outcome.

KC

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think BB/KC and I are on the same page.

I'm not talking about finding my dream girl which is what he's talking about.

The issue is being jaded or being afc.

Many guys have become jaded to women and no longer believe in the so called fairy tale of LOVE. I don't want a relationship, i don't really want to spend time getting to know them or talking to them but i'll do it if i have to but it wasn't always this way.

so @ BB/KC:

1.) not looking to be alpha or discussing that topic.
2.) i'm in good physical, financial, and career shape.
3.) i'm also fairly attractive and don't have horrible problems with the opposite sex other than the headaches they give me.
4.) i mingle enough....my job involves drinking, traveling, and making my clients happy and expanding my professional/social network.
5.) I sometimes have multiple plates or none and i'm fine with either or.

So the issue is for guys who are jaded/shellshocked by the matrix who no longer love women, trust women, care for them outside of sex, and can live without them, do you feel normal?

I don't feel normal and am wondering if anyone has overcome this.

---

@ Scaramouche

You response is the same response all the other guys give me. They tell me i'm in a great position because i'm attractive, have money, a good career, and can talk to women easily but the thing is they don't understand that i value companionship but i don't think i can ever trust a woman again. I've seen the things they do to their boyfriends and husbands and i've been part of some of that. I'm just jaded by the whole process which isn't horrible as i can focus on accomplishing all the things i want but then again i feel empty at times.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
So the issue is for guys who are jaded/shellshocked by the matrix who no longer love women, trust women, care for them outside of sex, and can live without them, do you feel normal?
What is normal? Normal is defined by the masses. My normal is not everyone else's normal. I feel pretty content, joyful, and peaceful most days. Do I have bad days, of course, but they are few. I don't have these wild emotional swings that most people seem to crave. Read a bunch of threads and see the confusion and suffering that people go through. These posts are a result of thoughts that dance around their head, enough to where they need to come post about it. When a girl responds (validation), they are ELATED. Then more confusion when she does something weird or fear losing her. If that is normal, no thanks.

Being jaded about women is a pretty natural feeling on the way out of the matrix. Its your resistance to waking up and seeing a new truth. No one likes to be jolted out of sleep, its somewhat painful.

The one thing to realize, is that women will always act like women. The problem lies in that we have been conditioned to believe and feel that they should act otherwise. The matrix woman is an illusion. She is not someone to fill the emptiness inside of you. You are responsible for that. She needs to be let go of. Its hard, but when done, a new freedom and lightness begins to appear. You will be able to love a woman for what they are and their way of being will no longer really bother you. You will accept what they are and what they aren't. Companionship is very possible but you know the limitations. It requires torching your old belief system to the ground. Beliefs are very deepset. It can be a hard road but a very worthwhile one.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally say i'm anormal, why? most people are stupid and teh normal is considered with most people do, so me not being normal i'm out the stupid group.

but I trust I know what he is saying, i'm normally cold, don't care about a lot of thing with its give me a hell of tactical thinking during problems, but like he said I hardly go out witha woman becasue I like her because that hardly happen on me, and when that happen I tend to make mistakes and fail, then I get pissed I lost my cool, and made mistakes who made me fail.

my main problem is i don't take action enough, I hardly ask woman out, but not for being afraid of rejection, its more why I should bother going out with her only? and not with friends I could have more fun? and course you doing things way you want will piss some people off because you are not on they mold of doing the right or normal thing, so that alone make me stand out from everyone, with is good and bad.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LorenzoVonM said:
What is normal? Normal is defined by the masses. My normal is not everyone else's normal. I feel pretty content, joyful, and peaceful most days. Do I have bad days, of course, but they are few. I don't have these wild emotional swings that most people seem to crave. Read a bunch of threads and see the confusion and suffering that people go through. These posts are a result of thoughts that dance around their head, enough to where they need to come post about it. When a girl responds (validation), they are ELATED. Then more confusion when she does something weird or fear losing her. If that is normal, no thanks.

Being jaded about women is a pretty natural feeling on the way out of the matrix. Its your resistance to waking up and seeing a new truth. No one likes to be jolted out of sleep, its somewhat painful.

The one thing to realize, is that women will always act like women. The problem lies in that we have been conditioned to believe and feel that they should act otherwise. The matrix woman is an illusion. She is not someone to fill the emptiness inside of you. You are responsible for that. She needs to be let go of. Its hard, but when done, a new freedom and lightness begins to appear. You will be able to love a woman for what they are and their way of being will no longer really bother you. You will accept what they are and what they aren't. Companionship is very possible but you know the limitations. It requires torching your old belief system to the ground. Beliefs are very deepset. It can be a hard road but a very worthwhile one.

Thing is, i haven't recently been unplugged from the matrix. It's been over 5 years now. Don't think there's been a girl that's made me say, damn (looks sure but character, no). That jolted out of sleep feeling is still here but I guess i should stop looking for that fairy tale girl who i used to always seek and start seeing women for who they really are. They're the emotionally driven human beings of society while men are the logic driven ones.

I was a bit blinded before and only saw the male side of things that women were supposed to be an addition to our lives and enrich our lives. Anytime it turned to become a hassle beyond the norm, we should drop them. I'm starting to see that men are also compliments to women as well. We're supposed to fill that emotional void of their as well and be that rock.

----
@Alvafe

I have no clue what your saying brother.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I've noticed 2 types of scenarios for most people on this forum and perhaps it may even be true for the majority of men in a general format.

Most guys that go through bad experiences with women learn from their mistakes and seem to get a better grasp on how to handle women and after reading the DJ Bible are able to get back into the whole dating phase and have feelings for women again. What i do tend to notice is that these guys always somehow slowly retrace the steps of falling back into afc mode overtime. They always somehow bounceback again and go through this same process.

The latter type is the guy who is shellshocked. He is still attracted to women but never recovers that head over heels feeling or falls into the white knight syndrome. These guys generally turn in cold lady killers who have the ability to pull women do to their understanding of the game and indifference towards all the sh1t test women throw at them.

The first type has it's ups and downs as they tends to experience that so called love but also can get broken down and then they rinse and repeat. They're somewhat AFC's with dj knowledge and experience. They put themselves on the line and risk being hurt but in return they also FEEL. It's good to feel. It's an exhilarating feeling when you gamble and win, but when you lose, you also still feel alive.

The second is the kind that they rarely feel any strong emotions, they lack the ability to trust or choose not to, and possibly lack the courage to even put themselves in a situation to feel or rationalize to themselves not to. They risk nothing and in the end lose nothing. They go through the motions of building up notches on their belts without any commitment. These guys may even get a girlfriend but it's never anyone they can't live without. These guys are the type that is best described as jaded.

I'm something like the latter and another poster who seems to fit that mold is BDJ. I used to enjoy the thrill of chasing women, winning their hearts and getting them flustered. Having them get me flustered and the back and forth game until we would both give in and fall head over heels. I have not experienced that feeling since my last traumatic break-up. I've slept with a handful of girls since then and have had many others fall for me but i'd prefer to be alone. In a sense it's actually very useful for me as i'm able to focus on my career and get sh1t done. Girls don't rile me up and steer me off course. I dictate how i want them to act and if they don't act that way, i move on. I really don't give a sh1t what they think or feel. It sounds all good and dandy and lots of guys think it's awesome to be able to pull women and get make-outs, dirty pics, and ONS. But for some reason, i'd trade it all in to be that afc that can fall head over heels for someone and feel again.

Sure, it may be easier to see things more clearly/logical and dictate how you want things to end but i also don't see anything substantial gained from banging a girl i have no feelings for. But i've done it. I used to believe what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger but i thought i'd be able to have normal relationships and be able to manage myself and the relationship better going forward and become a DJ. Instead, i feel like i've become a shell of bitterness. I don't want attachment or a relationship. I don't want headaches. I do have a sex drive but outside of that, i just want to be alone and do my one thing. Atleast that's what i instinctively do and put myself in those positions. Anytime i try to do otherwise, i just feel nothing.

Any of the older guys been the latter type and have recovered. FYI i've been pretty jaded for 5 years now. I thought it was enlightenment when i came to this site, but now i feel like I was shellshocked.
I'm the latter as well. It got to the point with me where it was about nothing more than the p*ssy. I developed a cynical view of the world in general. The Red Pill. It's necessary, but you also must develop the other side as well. Relationships are fulfilling. You can't just 'know' the game, you also have to 'know' yourself.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent- understand exactly what you are saying. I'm pretty rational and factual. I got my phd in women. I am well aware of what women are about. But even so its hard for me to look past all this. I try my best to accept the "good" ones, but at the end of the day they are still women.

I will never be the type to fall head over heels for some woman. I will probably always keep my best card close to my chest. I imagine most of use here fall into that same category. I will always remain a challenge to whatever female comes along. In some ways this is good, but other ways not.

I guess you have to accept them for what they are and concentrate on the good things.

Sometimes I wish I didn't know what I did. I just can't down play the facts.
If anybody has the answers I'd like to hear it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Thing is, i haven't recently been unplugged from the matrix. It's been over 5 years now. Don't think there's been a girl that's made me say, damn (looks sure but character, no). That jolted out of sleep feeling is still here but I guess i should stop looking for that fairy tale girl who i used to always seek and start seeing women for who they really are. They're the emotionally driven human beings of society while men are the logic driven ones.

I was a bit blinded before and only saw the male side of things that women were supposed to be an addition to our lives and enrich our lives. Anytime it turned to become a hassle beyond the norm, we should drop them. I'm starting to see that men are also compliments to women as well. We're supposed to fill that emotional void of their as well and be that rock.

----
@Alvafe

I have no clue what your saying brother.

i'm saying i'm more the second part, don't trust and most of time don't care, with also means I never go after woman, and when I do I only do several mistakes, I alwyas found dating as all a hassle like you say so I never cared and I do have a lack of experience on that part, I know what I shoul be doing to improve but I don't see why I should, most of time people are just that a extra hassle, woman make that worse, since if you don't care tehy complain you don't care, if you do then you are too annoying and make her disapear, doing that for some time you start to trust less and then you see how things happens around you (since I don't why the hell everyone likes to tell they life to me) you simple never trust most of people, and you tend to keep people at arm lengh.

B

BeDJ

Hey Agent, I'm starting to think you work for American Airlines.

I've only been unplugged for about a year, so I am not sure if I can offer anything much. I lived with my first girlfriend for 4 years and was 100% Betamax™. When I came back to SoSuave and applied the theories to my past LTR, it was like a NUKE to my face. I'm not sure how your traumatic relationship was, but shell shock maybe a good way to describe how I felt after.

I thought to myself, this sh!t here just foretold my LTR in a 3 day seminar. I read up on plate spinning - the fvck was that? I just wanted a GF to add some meaning to my life and hopefully replace the painful memories of my previous LTR.

So off I went to find love and intimacy - you may have remembered BDJ's 2-Star Journal. The more women I met and dated, the less I cared about getting the girlfriend. What the fvck? These women are rewarding sex for my jerk face attitude? Oh, I began to see people as Beta faggots. During my journey, I had a few women push for exclusivity - LOLWUT? I even asked one of them:

Do you think you know who I am?
I do, I want to blah blah blah
Chick, I don't even know who I am.

It was true, almost as if I was at the Halloween store for the past year. I was re-inventing myself and changing my internal working - I may have misplaced a few nuts n' bolts along the way, mind you. Women started to fell like laptops for me. Same underlying technologies and components - different appearance. I no longer connect sex with intimacy - but a better way to masturbate.

You'll have to fight that inner-AFC who wants relationships and commitment. Hell, it's what we were raised to do our entire lives. The only way for me to want monogamy is if you strapped me to a chair force open my eyelids and watch The Notebook for 3 years straight. Even then, maybe not. The questions is.....

Are you happy?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeDJ said:
Hey Agent, I'm starting to think you work for American Airlines.

The questions is.....

Are you happy?
I don't work for AA. What brought you to that conclusion?

I would say i'm content. Happy? Not yet. I'm working on launching my own business right now so if that takes off and i get funded and make money, i'm sure i'd be jumping for joy. I also would probably be jumping for joy if i found a girl/woman who i could trust and support me and is somewhat intelligent. If she was the type i wouldn't mind showing off to my friends because of her social skills, looks, and class, that would be great too.

Since i've been unplugged, i haven't found a girl to fit that description. My tricked myself into believing my ex was exactly that until i was in too deep and couldn't dig myself out.

So while some of you aspire to be like this, i aspire to be a bit more like you. Even my mentor told me back 7-8 years ago when i was still learning the game, "I wish i was more like you, but i know too much." and he is right. I know and have seen too much.

The only positive's is i get more sh1t done know and am able to focus my ambition and combine it with hardwork. being desperately and irrationally in love with someone can fvck with that focus.

B

BeDJ

You want a relationship and commitment as long as she meets all your requirements.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that, you're good.

I read this blog yesterday -

Rollo Tomassi said:
But what if as good as it gets is simply entertaining a succession of non-committed, non-exclusive relationships? In essence, a sustainable plate spinning until such time as a woman demands committed monogamy, and then she’s replaced with a new plate and the cycle continues. I’m sure this would seem manipulative and horribly selfish to women, and furthermore it might contradict what I’ve just written about men’s general want for marriage (or at least an idealized union), but contrast this perpetual plate spinning strategy with the perspective extremes of both the raw deal men and women I mentioned in Lu Bu and Dalrock’s posts.

http://therationalmale.com/2013/08/29/as-good-as-it-gets/
But I should point out this particular comment
YaReally said:
“Rather than a deliberate or unintentional “marriage strike” perhaps the direction we’re headed is a sustainable series of modular monogamy or perpetuated singleness?”

No homo but personally in my 20s-30s I would way rather move in with a good male buddy and be badass roommates partying and macking on girls and spinning plates together while we each work on our careers and hit the gym and play Xbox and ****, waaaaaay before I would get hitched and move in with a chick and become the generic guy Bill Burr describes here, which is what most of them look like to me

Like maybe at 40+, but in your 20s-30s? With game tech readily available to learn? And all the risks/downsides of modern monogamous commitment? ****, it’s not even a debate to me lol
Copy and paste doesn't work too well, look for his comment.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and once again, this weekend confirms why i'm single and prefer to be that way. One of the best looking girls i know who was engaged to a guy with no ambition, job, or education broke off the engagement (she broke it off). She has been married once and engaged 3 times. She's also already seeing somebody. don't know why she let it get so far. My friends older sister who is 30, met some random guy at the club 2 weeks ago and got his business card. She is desperate and a feminist with a ****ty job and ****ty attitude. She invited the guy out to hang out with me and her brother. She is 4 years older than him btw. anyway we're chilling at a friends house and she is all PDA'ing with this scum bag who none of us really like. She disappears for an hour to the roof and fvcks the guy and we hear the **** going on from the ceiling. She does this all infront of her brother and she wonders why she's single.

Seeing this type of sh1t just makes me realize i need some new friends as i don't want to be surrounded by this.

What type of older sister would PDA over some guy she's meeting officially for the first time infront of her younger brother and then take the guy upstairs and fvck him and then ditch us at the end of the night to go home with him.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are just surrounded by sh!tty company. You need a different perspective.

Personally I don't associate with anyone anymore who "goes out". People who regularly go to bars, pubs, and clubs for leisure activity have a greater proclivity for impulsive sh!tty behavior.

And regarding the matrix "shell shock" thing, I actually don't think most red pill awareness and knowledge is that earth-shattering. It's really just behavioral observation, some bio-psychology, and critical thinking.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Personally I don't associate with anyone anymore who "goes out". People who regularly go to bars, pubs, and clubs for leisure activity have a greater proclivity for impulsive sh!tty behavior.
This is something that I've long gotten away from, and I don't regret it for a moment. I did all that when I was younger, but it became tiresome, and I realized there were better ways to spend my time. Getting away from that scene definitely leads you toward a better grade of women, or as you put it, those who don't exhibit so much sh!tty behavior. I've also found that most women respect and appreciate that I don't waste my time in the bottom of a bottle.

Colossus said:
And regarding the matrix "shell shock" thing, I actually don't think most red pill awareness and knowledge is that earth-shattering. It's really just behavioral observation, some bio-psychology, and critical thinking.
Very sensible, I agree.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Sounds like you are just surrounded by sh!tty company. You need a different perspective.

I agree with a majority of what you wrote. Most of my friends that have great character and morals and are ambitious are off doing their own thing. I'm happy for them. I'm back to hanging out with my childhood/highschool friends. None of them have the same ambition i do. They like to party all the time and get wasted. It's fun now and again but it's not for me.

I want to ditch them, but then again i've been friends with them for a long time. They aren't bad people, but they aren't the type of people who push me to strive for higher heights.

The shell shock scenario isn't because of what i've learned that's shell shocked me. What has shell shocked me is how i learned it. When you learn through cheating, manipulation, horrible shocking behavior of the truth....that is what i consider shell shocking.

If you break up with a girl mutually and end on good terms and learn that girls can exhibit bad behavior it's probably not as harsh as someone seeing the girl he thought was the love of his life fvcking some other guy on the balcony by coincidence.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
i'd trade it all in to be that afc that can fall head over heels for someone and feel again.
No offense but that's some gay-ass sh*t. Enjoy being a man. Ask yourself why you don't feel satisfied unless you're out of control of your own emotions. Leave the drama and the feelings to the girls.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
The shell shock scenario isn't because of what i've learned that's shell shocked me. What has shell shocked me is how i learned it. When you learn through cheating, manipulation, horrible shocking behavior of the truth....that is what i consider shell shocking.
Now that you mention it I had some horrible experiences as well, but my unplugging was gradual. It wasn't one major event or even one relationship. After each one I unplugged a little more, and I think it was the confirmation of my experiences and all the reading I did coming together.