Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being emotional and using drama to get girls hooked? Anyone ever try this?

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting!
I didn't know that being stoic could mean being seen as weak.
Is there something with the underlying behaviour?
Stoicism can be misunderstood and sometimes seen aa weak without the other qualities mentioned in my post.

My dad was stoic but strong. He was also a US Marine and took no BS from people. He got angry sometimes when disrespected and fiercely protective of his loved ones.

So in his case and other men like him, his stoicism in certain situations was seen as a strength.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think by emotional, they mean expressing "anger" versus expressing your "feelings" or being your girlfriend's/wife's emotional tampon and trying to relate to her in that type of emotional way.

It means not taking shyt from people, getting angry when disrespected, passionately defending your point in an argument. Standing up for yourself and her when necessary.

Versus acting stoic and non-emotional which is seen by many women as weak.

Getting angry has always been associated with masculinity, getting into fights, etc. She feels protected and safe.

I think for many women, when a man is emotional in THAT type of way, it can be a powerful turn on.

$.02
Most women don't see acting non-emotional as weak, they HATE it because they can't figure out what the guy is thinking and don't think they have the "upper hand" since they are unsure.

However, it also typically makes them chase or at least continue trying to figure it out, meaning she isn't going anywhere while it's happening.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, it also typically makes them chase or at least continue trying to figure it out, meaning she isn't going anywhere while it's happening.
I think it was a former member Pan87 who said that women love a mystery and the unknown and trying to "figure a man out."

So in that sense you're right, his non-emotion (with HER) will cause her to wonder which can increase attraction (in some instances).

What I meant by a man being emotional and expressing anger was with respect to other people, NOT her necessarily. She's witnessing this and it can be a turn on and viewed as strong and masculine.

With her, it's the right combination/balance between showing you care/sentimentality and not taking any shyt from her assuming that's what she's doing and you're not misperceiving her behavior based on your own insecurities.

Don't be a doormat but don't be verbally abusive either. Balance.

I also don't agree with silence and distance in every instance as is often expressed here. If you're pissed off at her for a legit reason, show it!

Silence can be viewed by some women as weak, cowardly (feminine behavior). That he doesn't have the balls to confront her and show anger/emotion. Within reason, when warranted. Which is masculine.

Not saying that's always the case, it's only how some women may perceive it.

Last edited:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add about 'silence and distance,' I recall a post by the beloved @BeExcellent discussing how when her boyfriend (now husband) was behaving like an a**hole (in the car if memory serves), she employed silence and distance and it worked like a charm, HE came back and apologized.

What's important to note is @BeExcellent is FEMALE. It's feminine behavior.

Confrontation, getting angry (within reason) is masculine behavior, and most women will respect it and him and see him as strong and masculine.

And also why many women are so turned on by it per the thread title.

Men and women are different, yin/yang, feminine/masculine and as such will react and respond in different ways.

JMO.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It is my opinion that using feminine behaviors is a mistake as a man, unless you’re doing it overtly, in a sarcastic and or ironic way to prove a point (teasing her). But you need to know when to pull it back.

Yea provoking an emotional response in a female is accepted as a tactic, but you mustn’t do it in ways that take away from your masculine frame.

The “sensitive 80’s kind of guy” trope has had a lasting effect on many. Why do you think so many women say “where are the men”?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this guide (http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/b...ide-why-drama-works-why-you-need-embrace.html) on the Simple Pickup forums where this guy talks about being emotional to get girls hooked. Some heavy push/pull stuff to manipulate girls. From what I've read on these SoSuave forums, I've always thought that guys should be more "alpha" and not display a lot of emotions to girls. But in this guide, the guy does the complete opposite of that and it works wonders for him.

Also, I found another one (http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/b...-woman-fall-love-you-after-dating-pickup.html) that also plays on being emotional and manipulating women. Again, by this method he was able to make girls become needy and obsessed with him.

Anyone ever try something like this?
Was this once called Wounded Bird Strategy?

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess there are women who like drama and if you inflict enough they can be yours. However, it is not something I like since I prefer peace in my life. However, if you are 20, still live with your parents, go clubbing every weekend, do hardcore drugs and what not, there is a lot of drama/chaos you can create to make women attracted to you.

The Drama Queen. There are people who cannot do without some constant drama in their lives—it is their way of deflecting boredom. The greatest mistake you can make in seducing these Drama Queens is to come offering stability and security. That will only make them run for the hills. Most often, Drama Queens (and there are plenty of men in this category) enjoy playing the victim. They want something to complain about, they want pain. Pain is a source of pleasure for them. With this type, you have to be willing and able to give them the mental rough treatment they desire. That is the only way to seduce them in a deep manner. The moment you turn too nice, they will find some reason to quarrel or get rid of you. You will recognize Drama Queens by the number of people who have hurt them, the tragedies and traumas that have befallen them.

At the extreme, they can be hopelessly selfish and anti-seductive, but most of them are relatively harmless and will make fine victims if you can live with the sturmunddrang. If for some reason you want something long term with this type, you will constantly have to inject drama into your relationship. For some this can be an exciting challenge and a source for constantly renewing the relationship. Generally, however, you should see an involvement with a Drama Queen as something fleeting and a way to bring a little drama into your own life” - Art of Seduction

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that causing drama works. You have to know just how much to use. Being the jerk and causing drama. However for me personally I enjoy being unemotional and indifferent works and suits my personality. I don't like being a jerk.

Last edited:

jhonny9546

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mother it's a drama one! Definetly!
But It seems like I cannot recognize if other woman are too.. How doyou?

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that causing drama works. You have to know just how much to use. Being the jerk and causing drama. However for me personally I enjoy being unemotional and indifferent works and suits my personality. I don't like being a jerk.
Depending on the situation and context, there are women who may view you, with your indifference and unemotionalism, as a jerk.

Jerk doesn't have just one meaning. And jerk doesn't have to mean "causing drama." SMH

There is nothing 'jerkish' or "dramatic" about confronting someone (your girlfriend or whomever) when you feel you've been disrespected or wronged. Standing up for yourself, even getting angry within reason.

Most women will respect you for it. AND it will turn her on sexually as such behavior indicates you're strong and masculine (and passionate) and that you don't tolerate BS from her or anyone and you're not afraid to say so (not afraid of losing her).

That doesn't mean being an overpowering bully. It just means being a man.

Women don't want a doormat boyfriend who says nothing, goes silent for days; they see that as him being too cowardly to confront her (i.e afraid his anger will lose her).

It's the opposite of what many men think.

JMO, but I think because when a woman goes silent when SHE feels disrespected, which causes a man (assuming he gives a f***) to consider his actions and return and apologize as @BeExcellent boyfriend (now husband) did when SHE went silent after he behaved like an a-hole in the car, men think if they go silent and distance, it will have the same effect.

It doesn't. Men and women are different- masculine/feminine, yin/yang. It's part of the polarity that attracts men and women to each orher.

Oh, she may reach out and want to "make nice" but if she does, she's taking on a masculine behavior. By you acting like a female and going silent/distant, without realizing it you're turning her into a man! Lol

It's like @Pierce.Manhammer said, what happened to a man being a man?

The roles have flipped. Even chasing (pursuing a woman you want) is a masculine behavior but yet redpill men require women to chase!

This is not even about "Game" it has nothing to do with Game.

It's about a man being a man and acting as such.

$.02

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this guide (http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/b...ide-why-drama-works-why-you-need-embrace.html) on the Simple Pickup forums where this guy talks about being emotional to get girls hooked. Some heavy push/pull stuff to manipulate girls. From what I've read on these SoSuave forums, I've always thought that guys should be more "alpha" and not display a lot of emotions to girls. But in this guide, the guy does the complete opposite of that and it works wonders for him.

Also, I found another one (http://www.simplepickup.com/forum/b...-woman-fall-love-you-after-dating-pickup.html) that also plays on being emotional and manipulating women. Again, by this method he was able to make girls become needy and obsessed with him.

Anyone ever try something like this?
PUA, pick-up strategies, and techniques are band-aid solutions usually designed to cover up a much larger problem in the man--mainly neediness and lack of personality.

My recommendation is to go to work on yourself, not techniques, so you develop confidence and charisma so you don't have to rely on the line or pick-up technique du jour. If you do this you'll develop an IDGAF attitude which will benefit you with women and life and you'll stop craving validation from women and other people for that matter. You'll be your own man inviting people into your world rather than always seeking approval.

Instead of wondering "I hope she likes me" you'll start thinking "I wonder what she's like?" And if she rejects you, great. She saved you time, headache, and money and it won't even phase you. Next batter up.

THIS is where you want to be.

Good luck.

~Dash~

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My recommendation is to go to work on yourself, not techniques, so you develop confidence and charisma so you don't have to rely on the line or pick-up technique du jour. If you do this you'll develop an IDGAF attitude which will benefit you with women and life and you'll stop craving validation from women and other people for that matter.
I agree with this^ more or less, BUT I'm genuinely confused by this IDGAF attitude so often discussed here.

Are you suggesting that women will be more attracted to a man if he doesn't give a f*ck? Or he acts like he doesn't give a f*ck?

Can you expound on that? @BeExcellent I'm interested in your thoughts too since you liked the post.

Genuine question, I'm not being obtuse, I promise. @ Be, can you honestly say that you would have responded to your boyfriend (now husband) the way you did, fallen in love with him and married him if he had not given a f*ck? Or displayed an "I don't give a f*ck" attitude?

Again I'm not being obtuse, I'm genuinely confused by this. I must be missing something because on its face it makes no sense (to me).

Imo, it's OK, even necessary, to give a f*ck, just don't be a doormat, have a backbone. Stand up for yourself and don't allow anyone (especially your girlfriend or plate) to disrespect you. Be resilient with an abundance mindset. Don't be afraid to lose a women.

But surely, you must give a f*ck at least on some level I would think.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
But surely, you must give a f*ck at least on some level I would think.
Ideally for the man, he should not give a f0ck because he knows he could quickly replace her with a younger, hotter, and better option.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally for the man, he should not give a f0ck because he knows he could quickly replace her with a younger, hotter, and better option.
How are couples getting into committed relationships and married if the man doesn't give a f*ck or acts (with her) like he doesn't give a f*ck? That's what makes no sense to me.

@Dr.Suave you're engaged to be married, is this how you act with your fiancé? Like you don't give a f*ck?

What type of woman would ever respond positively to that? To her man not giving a shyt? Believing she can always be replaced by someone hotter?

Again genuine question. This has not been my experience or what I observe around me in my life, hence my confusion.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Is this how you act with your fiancé?
No, but Im convinced I could replace her with someone younger and hotter, but not better. It wasnt easy getting here.

I was talking in generals and ideal situations (for the man). Im not sure how bringing up someone very specific (my fiance) benefits the discussion.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but Im convinced I could replace her with someone younger and hotter, but not better. It wasnt easy getting here.

I was talking in generals and ideal situations (for the man). Im not sure how bringing up someone very specific (my fiance) benefits the discussion.
Just using it as an example, same with @Be. A real life situation versus hyperbole, conjecture and regurgitating redpill nonsense (in my opinion).

No need to answer if it was too personal.

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Just using it as an example, same with @Be.
This is how I see it. As a man you keep improving yourself until you reach this point:

" Not give a f0ck because he knows he could quickly replace her with a younger, hotter, and better option "

But then you keep improving some more until you reach another point where it no longer applies because you cant find someone better.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I see it. As a man you keep improving yourself until you reach this point:

" Not give a f0ck because he knows he could quickly replace her with a younger, hotter, and better option "

But then you keep improving some more until you reach another point where it no longer applies because you cant find someone better.
Fair enough, appreciate the response.
One more question then I'll go away :D

Do you (or any man with a IDGAF attitude) ever consider or care that a woman whom you're into and enjoy f*cking may dump you for a man who DOES give a f*ck?

I can't figure how a "quality" woman who's secure and who has a decent level of self esteem would ever be okay dating and f*cking a man who acts like he doesn't give a shyt.

So in that sense, I question how it actually benefits men.

No need to answer, this is a mostly a rhetorical question and I'm probably pushing too hard against the notion/theory.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
No need to answer
I dont mind. I enjoy discussing with you.

Do you (or any man with a IDGAF attitude) ever consider or care that a woman whom you're into and enjoy f*cking may dump you for a man who DOES give a f*ck?
I have come to learn that there can be exceptions but imho if you are at the top of her High Score List, most (not all) women will not leave you or risk losing you by cheating on you. Now that @Desdinova is back maybe he can chime in with some words of wisdom, he did write the High Score List Theory after all.

I can't figure how a "quality" woman who's secure and who has a decent level of self esteem would ever be okay dating and f*cking a man who acts like he doesn't give a shyt.
I guess it depends on your definitions of "Quality woman" and "Not giving a f0ck". Our definitions are probably different and getting into that would probably derail the thread.

Last edited:

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on your definitions of "Quality woman" and "Not giving a f0ck"
I think this (bolded) is probably very true and may explain my confusion about it.

And also what I meant when saying "I must be missing something."

It's nuanced, not so black and white to say it means a man just doesn't give a shyt. I kinda knew it must not mean that.

Anyway thanks!

Last edited: