Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Direct!!!!!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last weeks i've been experimenting being more direct and straightfoward with the girls i'm attracted to. I'm coming to the conclusion that all this game BS is useless. My success rate is getting better and better every day. I'm not saying that i'm getting all the girls i try to pickup but i'm having more success than before. Another thing that i notice is that 5 in 10 girls can't handle honesty, even saying they expect this from a man. What you guys think about this? Discuss!!!!

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...Dude's in Brazil....

Different playing field....

Yep...no need to play games in that Crowd!

Lucky Bastard ! ! !

:)

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
what do you say when you go direct?

I'm curious
Being straightfoward with your intentions, leting the woman know what your thinking. For exemple, if i think a girl is hot i go direct to her and say that shes hot; if i like her ass i tell her that i like her ass and so on...

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
Being direct is good in certain situations but telling a girl she has a nice a$$ is not really a good way to approach her. Most women don't respond too well about being complimented about there physicality. Of course if you can compliment there eyes or certain unique features they might have but anything more is borderline rapist. Usually a smile and a simple Hi! does it for me or I might compliment an article of clothing or accessory they might have. Again women put a lot of effort on HOW they look or HOW they are perceived so if you say something good or complimentary that would imply that you are paying attention to not only her physical aspects but her style or her choice of clothing etc.

Try to find a nice equilibrium and you'll start to feel the flow...
You make good points there but thats not my style. I'm talkin' about being honest, she knows what I want as a man, theres no use for me to try going under her radar. Like I said in the first post this is working for me, i'm getting laid doing this!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lgbs2004 said:
You make good points there but thats not my style. I'm talkin' about being honest, she knows what I want as a man, theres no use for me to try going under her radar. Like I said in the first post this is working for me, i'm getting laid doing this!
Mate you are in Brazil , if any of those lurkers reading this board do anything remotaly close as what you suggest, the only compliments involved would be the ones that they receive from the other inmante at the state penitentiary.

There's people arrested cause they stared at some woman boobs in an elevator after she purposely weared a XS t-shirt.

And again if pierce brosnan tells a girl that she has a juicy ass it's aggressive seduction, if an average joe does the same to the same girl it becomes harassment.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
Mate you are in Brazil , if any of those lurkers reading this board do anything remotaly close as what you suggest, the only compliments involved would be the ones that they receive from the other inmante at the state penitentiary.

There's people arrested cause they stared at some woman boobs in an elevator after she purposely weared a XS t-shirt.
The United States imprisons the largest percentage of its population of any country in the world.

Last edited:

caporal

Don Juan
Reaction score
acw said:
Ok...Dude's in Brazil....

Different playing field....

Yep...no need to play games in that Crowd!

Lucky Bastard ! ! !

:)
LOL LOL THE GUY IS IN BRAZIL :cool: IT MUST BE EASY TO GAME IN BRAZIL COMPARED TO LA, NY, MIA OR LONDON... THOSE PLACES ARE REALLY HARD TO GAME AT THE NIGHTCLUBS UNLESS YOU ARE LOADED WITH CASH MY FRIEND