Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being called adorable and cute = friend zone?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I had a date with a woman on saturday night. She said I was ....so adorable and cute. Yet she seemed receptive to my physical advances on first date. Touching, kissing.
If you are a man how would you feel to be called adorable? I get that a lot since I have a baby face and feel like I am going to be friend zoned.

Arcturus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date with a woman on saturday night. She said I was ....so adorable and cute. Yet she seemed receptive to my physical advances on first date. Touching, kissing.
If you are a man how would you feel to be called adorable? I get that a lot since I have a baby face and feel like I am going to be friend zoned.
Just means she likes you. Has nothing to do with friendzone by itself. Girls call me that all the time, then give me a blow-job a few hours later.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
all it means, is your are average or slightly above, you look ok, but not good looking enough to be called hot

lmao

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember to judge actions over words. Is she receptive to your advances? Eager to go on dates? Does she **** you?

70th Win

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your concern, because to me being called handsome, hot and sexy is much more of a compliment than say, cute or adorable. Cute is a decent compliment but things like adorable and gorgeous seem feminine. One time a girl I was dating told me all her girl friends agreed I was gorgeous and it made me wonder if I was giving off gay vibes or something. Girls call children and dogs adorable, it doesn't seem linked to sexual attraction the way cute and sexy do.

But ultimately I don't worry about it. All that matters is if she's trying to **** or not. It's meaningful for a girl to go out of her way to compliment you at all, especially if she's cute. They aren't like men who just catcall any breathing thing with tits.

Last edited: