"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Being Bold, and the Friends Zone

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Yeah, I haven't posted in awhile, so what are you gonna do, sue me?:)

Anyways, I've been busy as hell, but I've gone through a little experience that I think you all can learn from, so I'll share.

Back in May, I met a girl, maybe a 6.5 or a 7 in looks, nice body, but the thing was, I connect with her on all levels. We share so many of the same values and views, it's just ridiculous.

Anyways, so we got real close, talkin all the time at school, and I never got the time to make a move on her, because she comes from a strict family (i.e. not allowed to go out on weekends, etc.). But I kept talking to her, and we were REALLY close. However, a few weeks ago, I found out that she had 'feelings' for me when we first met, and now she's 'unsure' of those feelings. :p

Even though I couldn't see her after school, yeah, I kicked my own butt because I should have made a move on her during school, anyways. However, since it's the summer, and there's no school, I'm gonna be seeing her in a few days, and taking care of that 'unfinished business'.

HOWEVER, the moral of this story: If you're into her, make your move, don't always think that there's "gonna be another chance soon", because there might not be. I'm dangerously close to the friends zone, despite my use of kino and excellent conversation skills, simply because I never made a move.

Last night, I went out with a different girl. We had a blast, and ended up walking by the river. She said, out of the middle of nowhere, that "she was cold". Obviously, this was an opportunity. When a girl complains about being cold, for the love of god, DON'T suggest leaving/going somewhere warmer. I just simply said "Well, come here then", wrapped my arm around her, and she was clinging onto me the rest of the night.

Moral of this story: look what happens when you're bold, guys. I was still somewhat angry at myself for not going for it with the other chick, so I just didn't care a whole lot and went for it with this chick, and made progress.

:) I know it's been said before, and this thread might be redundant, but I think everyone needs to be reminded of it again: Stop hesitating, and just do it.

Hope my experiences help you guys out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I love you....thatd post made me happy.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
This is amazing... all these good posts.

Two thumps up bro.

You would've been listed in my post if you post more :)
 

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
0
Location
Roy, Utah
That made me smile.:D Great post. It's like me and my friends say, "NIKE, Just Do It." Once again great post.

Brandon
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Smooth, if you can figure out a way to make a day 28 hours long, we've got a deal :D
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
i've had a bit of a problem with procrastination myself. i always kick myself afterwards, so i've been fixing it. i've been getting better, but it's still a problem if the girl is too nervous to respond to your moves...
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Back to the top...
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Luscious
Smooth, if you can figure out a way to make a day 28 hours long, we've got a deal :D
Sure, I'll do that right after I sue you for not posting. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Back to the top!

A small side note: be careful about just trying to get out of the friends zone, with friends that you may not WANNA get out of the friends zone with...I've got a couple delicate situations on my hands now, with girls I'm not really attracted to, I was just experiementing techniques on...:) It's not as fun as it sounds, guys.
 
Top