Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Bold, and the Friends Zone

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't posted in awhile, so what are you gonna do, sue me?:)

Anyways, I've been busy as hell, but I've gone through a little experience that I think you all can learn from, so I'll share.

Back in May, I met a girl, maybe a 6.5 or a 7 in looks, nice body, but the thing was, I connect with her on all levels. We share so many of the same values and views, it's just ridiculous.

Anyways, so we got real close, talkin all the time at school, and I never got the time to make a move on her, because she comes from a strict family (i.e. not allowed to go out on weekends, etc.). But I kept talking to her, and we were REALLY close. However, a few weeks ago, I found out that she had 'feelings' for me when we first met, and now she's 'unsure' of those feelings. :p

Even though I couldn't see her after school, yeah, I kicked my own butt because I should have made a move on her during school, anyways. However, since it's the summer, and there's no school, I'm gonna be seeing her in a few days, and taking care of that 'unfinished business'.

HOWEVER, the moral of this story: If you're into her, make your move, don't always think that there's "gonna be another chance soon", because there might not be. I'm dangerously close to the friends zone, despite my use of kino and excellent conversation skills, simply because I never made a move.

Last night, I went out with a different girl. We had a blast, and ended up walking by the river. She said, out of the middle of nowhere, that "she was cold". Obviously, this was an opportunity. When a girl complains about being cold, for the love of god, DON'T suggest leaving/going somewhere warmer. I just simply said "Well, come here then", wrapped my arm around her, and she was clinging onto me the rest of the night.

Moral of this story: look what happens when you're bold, guys. I was still somewhat angry at myself for not going for it with the other chick, so I just didn't care a whole lot and went for it with this chick, and made progress.

:) I know it's been said before, and this thread might be redundant, but I think everyone needs to be reminded of it again: Stop hesitating, and just do it.

Hope my experiences help you guys out.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love you....thatd post made me happy.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is amazing... all these good posts.

Two thumps up bro.

You would've been listed in my post if you post more :)

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That made me smile.:D Great post. It's like me and my friends say, "NIKE, Just Do It." Once again great post.

Brandon

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth, if you can figure out a way to make a day 28 hours long, we've got a deal :D

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had a bit of a problem with procrastination myself. i always kick myself afterwards, so i've been fixing it. i've been getting better, but it's still a problem if the girl is too nervous to respond to your moves...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the top...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious
Smooth, if you can figure out a way to make a day 28 hours long, we've got a deal :D
Sure, I'll do that right after I sue you for not posting. :)

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the top!

A small side note: be careful about just trying to get out of the friends zone, with friends that you may not WANNA get out of the friends zone with...I've got a couple delicate situations on my hands now, with girls I'm not really attracted to, I was just experiementing techniques on...:) It's not as fun as it sounds, guys.