Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being bitter about female behaviour = pointless

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a thread about a guy who is going on a date with a girl he went to school with, and the replies don't surprise me for a minute....

See here's the thing, men and women have different things they look for in a partner

Men = is she hot?

Women = is he succesful, confident, attractive, etc.

That's just the way it is.

See how do we know that OP wasn't a "beta" who played runescape, had zero game, etc.

It's a shoveling off of responsibility.

Are you guys telling me, be serious here, are you telling me that if there was some fat girl in school who you never took any notice of, you wouldn't be interested if she turned up a few years later having undergone crazy weight loss and glommed up and now was a straight up HB9.

Yes you WOULD be interested, FACTS. Yet you throw shade at chick's for the exact same thing that you would do!

All the chest beating and bitterness towards women is emotional behaviour, it's butthurt plain and simple. It's also self defeating.

If you are applying the lessons from this site and having real success in your dating life, you wouldn't have this bitterness and resentment.

Of course this is not carte Blanche to excuse poor behaviour, but come on men... don't hate the player, understand the game.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women hate comes when you are getting sht results over and over with women!
My understanding is, when that happens, since you are the common denominator, you need to examine YOU?

That applies to everyone, not just dudes.

Now, sh1t results could be simply be attributed to 'where you live', i. e. not having access to abundance/quality. But, if that is a truth, then you need to evaluate and take action based on that truth.

Need to six sigma it, for real

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point. Logically it is best thing to do but I also know that all these rejection and plowing from one cold approach to another makes me bitter and resentful towards woman. Even though my logically mind supports what you said emotions always win with logic.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Can’t disagree with this thread.

But, honest question, what if the guy doesn’t really know what the actual problem* is?

*We’ll assume that the guy has more than one strike against him. But, taking an 80/20 Pareto perspective, we will assume ONE problem/issue (that can hopefully be fixed or mitigated or compensated for) causes most of his issues with women.

Otherwise what happens is the guy tries a shotgun approach to try to fix everything that he THINKS might be wrong or might compensate for some unidentified issue.

He works out, buys new clothes and goes out to practice his “fake extrovert game” but still spins his wheels and wastes time and money lol.

I’m not trying to be difficult. This scenario happens a lot with some guys actually.

Obviously it’s not women’s job to give random guys feedback or critiques, but I hope you can see how it leaves some guys scratching their heads.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why people always making threads taking moral high ground and blanketing everyone under one banner?

We all come from different backgrounds and at different stages in life here so why take everything seriously, most people in that thread are supporting OP and some are telling him not to get too giddy/excited... while still supporting.

Is it a thing now to make threads passive aggressively attacking, humble bragging or other such beta behaviours?

Seriously question, no shade thrown. /kermit

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s understandable to get upset because it’s part of being human.

It is a waste of time and energy. Getting upset changes nothing and can affect your health,

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complaining about the rules of a game not being fair goes hand in hand with losing. No one ever wins at something and then says it was not fair.
Like games of cards does it ever end? Winning one game doesnt lock you in position.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my share of negative experiences with women, but I've never felt bitter. In part because I recognize she's gotta do what's best for her, just like me, and if our ships don't sail in the same direction, that's life. Also, there are billions of other women. Like someone above said, there's no point in wasting energy on bitterness, anger, etc.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why people always making threads taking moral high ground and blanketing everyone under one banner?

We all come from different backgrounds and at different stages in life here so why take everything seriously, most people in that thread are supporting OP and some are telling him not to get too giddy/excited... while still supporting.

Is it a thing now to make threads passive aggressively attacking, humble bragging or other such beta behaviours?

Seriously question, no shade thrown. /kermit
It's not passive aggressive, I don't feel like any one particular poster needs calling out over it, it goes on a lot.