"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Being Bad

Ragnar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2002
Messages
217
Reaction score
2
Every woman I have ever dated has said that they were attracted to me because of my "Could care less what others think attitude".

Guys in the friend zone try to console the women and talk about feelings etc... Remember it's okay to say things that are divergent from what everyone else says. Be a little crazy at times, say things that might make people a little uncomfortable. This makes you unpredictable and fun.


I never really honed this quality until I saw it work time and again.

Just a quick tip.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I have to agree with this, it works for me as well. The ****y&funny attitude works also, in my opinion. I know some people don't agree with it, but used at the right times, it does wonders.
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
:rolleyes:
 
Top