"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Being attractive is bad?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I read an interesting thread today that someday posted. I think that's my problem, lol, (****y, sorry).

Girls NEVER approach me, compliments me, or anything. I'm NOT ugly, I DO model for a company but girls never come up to me, compliment me, or anything.

I think that's why I've been depressed all my life and only now am starting to realize things. Or am I just ugly?

LOL, im confused!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Girls tend to not do this because they

a) Don't want to boost your ego
b) Don't want to scare you
c) some other stupid reasons too...

I've had girls give lots of signals or little signals but not compliment me at all UNTIL later in the evening after we've gotten to fooling around and ended inn bed and the compliments have poured out like niagra falls because they then feel confident and safe enough to be open.

Don't worry about it, it's not "normal" for girls to throw around compliments like that.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by nan3109
Girls NEVER approach me, compliments me, or anything. I'm NOT ugly, I DO model for a company but girls never come up to me, compliment me, or anything.
You say this as if you think it's the GIRL'S responsibility to initiate the encounter. :confused:
 

Axe

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Models with Big and Tall don't tend to do so well. And yeah, it should be you who are doing the approaching, not the girl.:rolleyes:
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Originally posted by nan3109
I read an interesting thread today that someday posted. I think that's my problem, lol, (****y, sorry).

Girls NEVER approach me, compliments me, or anything. I'm NOT ugly, but girls never come up to me, compliment me, or anything.

I think that's why I've been depressed all my life and only now am starting to realize things.

LOL, im confused!

EXACTLY SAME FUKING THING WITH ME!!!

Im good looking with good build (6'1) , athletic, great personality

But all girls think that their not up to my level, thats why u have to go talk to them and show that ur superior
 

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
I have the same problem. It was probably one of my threads you read. I have improved a good deal. The key is to approach and talk to them.

Being really good looking is like hunting deer with a spot light. You don't need any fancy tricks to get them to like you at first They are in shock. But you have to have the balls to pull the trigger on them. :p

This is my drunken tip of the day for you.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
hmmm...
are you a cute baby faced "good looking" guy?
Or more masculine, muscular etc.?

I guess the first one.


SEND US A PIC AND WE'LL JUDGE! :D
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
So many good looking guys, how come hardly any of them post their pics...... i look like brad pitt..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by joey37
So many good looking guys, how come hardly any of them post their pics...... i look like brad pitt..
lol, follow the thread link above this one (above yours) to see my pics:eek:
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
There's nothing wrong with your looks.
Squirrels and Kinetic as well as others
have some good suggestions.
The way I interpret your comments I sense your a bit shy/reserved /or whatever and this is limiting your approaching others.
Try taking some initiative.
 
Top