Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being at the right place at the right time

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As we know most HB7's and up who are under 35 are NEVER usually single.

Like myself, you ask the question. The guys that are with these attractive women are just normal guys and sometimes have less to offer (looks, financial status, education, etc) than yourself. Why do these guys have a girlfriend and I don't, you ask yourself.

A lot of it honestly has to do with luck and timing. It has NOTHING to do with you personally or that you lack something or you are not good enough.

These guys just happened to meet these attractive women when their prior boyfriend was on the outs and about to be dumped or when she was just newly single. Attractive women don't say single very long.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A lot of it is social circles. These women have gotten to know these guys over years and have become attracted to other qualities they have.

The longer a woman knows a guy and spends time around him the less looks matter. Conversely, the less time a woman spends with a man the more looks matter. Time and again, research backs this up.

It is why average looking guys will always be able to get better looking women through social circle interaction than by approaching or OLD.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is social circles. These women have gotten to know these guys over years and have become attracted to other qualities they have.

The longer a woman knows a guy and spends time around him the less looks matter. Conversely, the less time a woman spends with a man the more looks matter. Time and again, research backs this up.

It is why average looking guys will always be able to get better looking women through social circle interaction than by approaching or OLD.
That's true about social circle.

I guess it makes the women trust you a little bit more if you are in the same social circle.

I guess the same can be said about women.

I work with a couple of them who lean more towards the average in looks. As time has gone on, they've become more attractive.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's true about social circle.

I guess it makes the women trust you a little bit more if you are in the same social circle.

I guess the same can be said about women.

I work with a couple of them who lean more towards the average in looks. As time has gone on, they've become more attractive.
Trust is part of it but it's really more about finding out about other qualities and doing so on their own so attraction builds when they are away from him and they look forward to seeing them at the next gathering.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why cold approaches are so important. You never know where a woman is in that moment in time. However, you will never make the shot that you never take. Most approaches, about 95%, will end in rejection. But there's nothing wrong with rejection; rejections merely strengthen a man's metal. It's that 5% that makes it worthwhile. Be it a woman recently out of a break-up, in an unhappy relationship, or just woke up on the good side of the bed. It doesn't matter the reason, all that matters is the approach and her reaction towards you.

As for the social circle aspect, Backinthegame78 is absolutely correct. A man's SMV is reliant on many factors; looks only being one. If you've never met each other, then looks, posture, how you carry yourself, how you dress...this is all a woman can base your SMV on. Men in the same social circle can raise their SMV based on other aspects besides looks. Men are much more visual in attraction; a woman's attraction happens in her head. Her imagination and mind is your best friend.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about social circle, virtually every woman that I can think of that I know met their bf through mutual contacts. I can only think of a handful of people that met each other online or out in public/cold approach. Like you said, it really is about being at the right place at the right time and knowing the right people. If a man doesn't have a good social life he needs to be making an effort to go OUT of his way in order to place himself into an environment or social setting where he can meet women.

It's really important for men to make an effort like this because it becomes very easy to get into a work/career grind, with some time spent on hobbies, etc. This is something I'm guilty of and regardless of how very productive I am there is little in the way of a social life. Most of my waking hours involve gym, maybe some hiking, running errands, eating, working, investments and reading. When I'm out in public going shopping for instance it is very rare for me to see a woman I'd be interested in. The only place I ever see attractive women is at the gym, I've had nothing but bad experiences from that so I wrote it off completely a while ago. Outside of this you'd be stuck with the trash you see on online dating sites and apps.