Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Asian Does It Deter Non-Asian Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djprophet

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've noticed in my classes some american women will just straight out reject me and not even look because i am asian. do any of you guys know non-asian women that are like that and what is their reason behind it etc.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They won't even LOOK at you? That's pretty bad and I wouldn't worry about them then. It's common courtesy to smile and nod at classmates who walk by or sit down next to you. If they aren't even up to that then I can tell you they aren't worth your time.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
I'm asian, and if they don't like that then ****'em.

BongDuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they dont even " look " at you, then it's just the girl being a total b1tch. Im Asian and I've only had 1 asian girlfriend and the rest were spanish. Through my Trip back to Nam I found out Asian girls LOVE me.

If you want to break it down to a science, im sure girls that grow up with asian themes ( Martial artist backgrounds, Anime, Japanese music, etc ) then
they will more than likely be into asians. thats what i think

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from Central Asia.

Do you look like a fob, nerd, have a thick foreign accent, or your appearance screams "I get no play"

Some girls have their preferences and will only go out with white dudes, black dudes, mexican dudes, whatever.

But it is weird that girls are just outright rejecting you, I'm pretty sure its not because your Asian, most likely other issues.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
being part asian myself, i would say work out, you'll stand out.

Girls in America or Canada (particularly) don't care if a small asian dude can beat up a six-footer - they want MEAT.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Lee didn't have this issue even with his strong Chinese accent, in life and his movies. They were practically taking there clothes off in most of his movies..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.