Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being an Orbiter

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I raise interest from a woman on online dating? I'm placed in Orbiter land while she is at a bar tonight with her friends. I have her phone number for text but every opportunity to see her she makes up a silly excuse.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can pull any situation out of a tailspin with the right things happening, but then you gotta rely on the right things happening, much better to just start over because you could get her but orbit game is a time sink that's why it's for dudes who are already established... When your life is right, orbit game is the only thing you need to do, women will do the rest, but otherwise don't orbit.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk away

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating? So you don't even really KNOW her yet?

The solution is easy: laugh and ignore her. You don't wrack your brain over girls you barely know.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you not at the bar with your friends?

You are placing yourself there Holmes. What about going and living your life and having fun?

How much do you value your time Holmes? Have an interesting life so your time is valuable to you. 24 hours you only get every day. If she is turning down opportunities to spend time with you perhaps you are giving away your time too cheaply? Value that ****e Holmes.

A silly excuse means NO. She doesn't get asked again.

Learn to accept rejection G. (learn to hear it and accept it) Learn to reject also.
thanks I know now to accept rejection.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating? So you don't even really KNOW her yet?

The solution is easy: laugh and ignore her. You don't wrack your brain over girls you barely know.
thanks you're right. I barely know her

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never next a woman unless she is destructive. Understand which traits are destructive and which are feminine manipulation and ambiguity.

Keep in mind that some men have a whole list to compare her to. Let them. They will of course fail in the long run. So remember that gyrene. Those men aren’t even in the game because ALL WOMEN have or have had occasion to use and display nearly every trait by on that list.

Of course you have to get your mind right and remember that unless you start begging or crawling you will get your turn with her. She will surrender her holes to you. Do not ask her out again until she texts you frequently and every day. Her initiating most of it. Or you text once and the dam breaks and she runs with the texts. She must want you on her own. I will say it again…”she must want you on her own.”
Solid advice thanks man. I am gonna wait patiently then

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@forcerecon01 any updates to this?
Unfortunately, no poon for me. I texted her twice after this thread started and she was disengaging and she hasn't communicated with me since.Psychologically, I am okay I don't have oneitis from this and I barely know the girl so it is easy to move on. If I were to text her right now she would probably give the same answer "I'm out with my friends". Anyways, thanks for all the input I received and I know for a fact this is due to low interest from her.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no poon for me. I texted her twice after this thread started and she was disengaging and she hasn't communicated with me since.Psychologically, I am okay I don't have oneitis from this and I barely know the girl so it is easy to move on. If I were to text her right now she would probably give the same answer "I'm out with my friends". Anyways, thanks for all the input I received and I know for a fact this is due to low interest from her.
It's just best to move on from her. Do not text her again even if she texts you. She just wants free attention from you. Your attention isn't free! When it comes to women, especially with online dating, its either comply or bye. If she doesn't comply when you try to set up a date, then you walk. She had her chance. High interest women will make things easy for you.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just best to move on from her. Do not text her again even if she texts you. She just wants free attention from you. Your attention isn't free! When it comes to women, especially with online dating, its either comply or bye. If she doesn't comply when you try to set up a date, then you walk. She had her chance. High interest women will make things easy for you.
thanks I agree too with you. I haven't obsessed over this at all. I wont text her again. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of woman does this to someone. Heartless *****.....