Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being an Orbiter

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I raise interest from a woman on online dating? I'm placed in Orbiter land while she is at a bar tonight with her friends. I have her phone number for text but every opportunity to see her she makes up a silly excuse.
before you, next to her you can try one time being very assertive. don't be nasty.. just insist and call her out on the excuse if it's something that is obvious. it's worth a try if you're going to next anyway. it will work more often than it should. she will be caught off guard by the non simp behavior.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
How do I raise interest from a woman on online dating? I'm placed in Orbiter land while she is at a bar tonight with her friends. I have her phone number for text but every opportunity to see her she makes up a silly excuse.
Judge nismo is disappointed in you. It's supposed to be "No Simp September."

You really want to raise her interest? For the 1/256 chance she'll suddenly want sex? She's making up silly excuses (which you should delete her number) because she wants you to get the hint that she's doing better. But all women welcome beta males provided they're not creeps.

You bought the excuse she's at a bar tonight with her friends? Naive fool. She told you that because I hit her up and blew her back out. Those blueberry pancakes she made me the next morning were pretty damn good, better than IHOP. BTW The whipped cream and maple syrup tasted too good on those pancakes and her body! Whichever one tasted better is anybody's guess, but they were fun to eat! Albeit messy. :p

I won't send you a video of all this out of respect, but move on. She already did. So either be an orbiter/ gay male friend/ ego booster or be useless. Stop wasting your time on uninterested women. Stop orbiting. Learn to walk away. Have some standards about yourself. Don't accept beta roles. You got a lot to learn bro. This post will help your ass a lot, like most other people before me that answered this...ooh my she just texted me that she pulled up to my crib. :up:

Case closed. Get out of my court so I can obliterate this woman's pu$$y. And a slice of this double pepperoni pizza she brought over. :lol:

Last edited:

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score

You really want to raise her interest? For the 1/256 chance she'll suddenly want sex? She's making up silly excuses (which you should delete her number) because she wants you to get the hint that she's doing better. But all women welcome beta males provided they're not creeps.

You bought the excuse she's at a bar tonight with her friends? Naive fool. She told you that because I hit her up and blew her back out. Those blueberry pancakes she made me the next morning were pretty damn good, better than IHOP. BTW The whipped cream and maple syrup tasted too good on those pancakes and her body! Whichever one tasted better is anybody's guess, but they were fun to eat! Albeit messy. :p

I won't send you a video of all this out of respect, but move on. She already did. So either be an orbiter/ gay male friend/ ego booster or be useless. Stop wasting your time on uninterested women. Stop orbiting. Learn to walk away. Have some standards about yourself. Don't accept beta roles. You got a lot to learn bro. This post will help your ass a lot, like most other people before me that answered this...ooh my she just texted me that the pulled up to my crib. :up:

Case closed. Get out of my court so I can obliterate this woman's pu$$y. And a slice of this double pepperoni pizza she brought over. :lol:
Absolutely brutal delivery but so much truth

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I won't send you a video of all this out of respect, but move on. She already did. So either be an orbiter/ gay male friend/ ego booster or be useless. Stop wasting your time on uninterested women. Stop orbiting. Learn to walk away. Have some standards about yourself. Don't accept beta roles. You got a lot to learn bro. This post will help your ass a lot, like most other people before me that answered this...ooh my she just texted me that the pulled up to my crib. :up:

I'm already over her. Ive been over her for over a month.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the behaviour of an attention whoare. Attention whoares like chit chat and they sometimes like meeting up surrounded by kokblockers but mainly they like to keep things online and through chat so that they waste your time without you ever getting physically close to them.

The only thing you can do with these kinds of women is dropkick them out of your life.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the behaviour of an attention whoare. Attention whoares like chit chat and they sometimes like meeting up surrounded by kokblockers but mainly they like to keep things online and through chat so that they waste your time without you ever getting physically close to them.

The only thing you can do with these kinds of women is dropkick them out of your life.
thanks. I got rid of her from my life

rc97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Same BS treatment i received from my ex , in other words for you she's unavaivable, strings you along , flakes on you , cancels , but not for the alpha. She would leave absolutely everything for the guy she's into. Trust me , i know it. If we were chad , everything would be different. Still too much way to go to be there.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You had her stay the night?

Simp

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same BS treatment i received from my ex , in other words for you she's unavaivable, strings you along , flakes on you , cancels , but not for the alpha. She would leave absolutely everything for the guy she's into. Trust me , i know it. If we were chad , everything would be different. Still too much way to go to be there.
yeah pretty much....

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You had her stay the night?

Simp
What's it to you? Try reading that post again and you'll have your answer. Regardless, I will not simp. Costed me enough money before.