Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being an Indian DJ

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suddenly noticed that there were quite a few Indian DJs here, I am one myself, so I thought I'd give a shout out...!

I've heard all sorts of things about this interracial dating thing (esp Indian/Asian), people who say there is no problem, people who treat it like a huuuuuge barrier. I don't know myself, the more you discuss it, the more useless it seems, there isn't much you can do, you just have to go for your approaches and see what turns up.

I did go through a big phase where I felt no one would like me because of my background. I look very good I've been told, handsome, I dress well, speak very well, but the fear still remains, it's mostly because no matter how good I was in college, I went through a hellish period of social alienation. It was really horrible. I'm just recovering from that, I'm 25 and I live in NYC, the DJing capital of the world. This city is very liberal and I see a lot of interracial stuff here, so it's much easier here to do cold approaches on different races...my experience here has been very good so far, i'm mostly attracted to white or latin girls, i hardly every see indian girls, asian girls somehow are really hard to get the digits from....any other guys with experiences, please let me know...

kairos

Last edited:

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im young, and also Indian.....but I look Spanish (Im from Goa...born in Canada though)

most of the problem is mental barrier, I think white girls wont like me because of my skin colour even when im very good looking, great body, tall and great personality....

for me, its def a mental barrier, as a good looking guy, I get just as many looks as other good looking guys, and I think mental barriers create the problem

Also, my family and Me in particular is STRAIGHT TO THE POINT....

Unlike white people, I never fluff talk with friends nor family, so its hard for me to adjust to white girls / spanish, but thats another problem....

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this could be a huge advantage to be honest. i remember someone posting about how he got a bald haircut and women loved it. i think the majority of the people in that thread decided it was because it was rare, and the whole rare thing makes something more valuable.

so basically, it could hold you back, it could give you an advantage, or it could do nothing. but being self conscious about it WILL work AGAINST you.

pimp on :)

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, at times it did seem like an advantage because i was unique in the environment, but my lack of confidence blew the whole thing,....

kairos

bobby87

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been out with a white gal before, she actually made the move on me, so it cant be a problem man. its not a one off, most of my mates have been with white gals too. im lucky though coz where i live 90% of the gals are indian, so yeh ive got it easy going. heard of southall in london? thats where i live

Reaction score
Yeah, many of you Indian fellows look Puerto Rican - you should do ok with the latinas, until you start blasting that Indian music in your car :). Just kidding, it's good music. Interracial dating is not as big of a problem it once was a few decades back! If a girl is under 130 pounds I'm going for it!!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm white but have dated blacks, asians, arabs, south americans, it just doesn't matter... if you're attracted to her, who cares where she was born or what shade her skin is? Yes there is still some prejudice to be found here and there, but the only way to find out is to go for it.

showtime17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interracial dating is great. in the past 2 weeks i've gotten emails/numbers from an indian chick, a lebanese chick, a white canadian chick, an asian chick, and a persian chick, and some other chick, plus i've given my email to other chicks and met some other chicks as well...montreal is great in this regard, although this is all at school, the chicks outside school are so much hotter, but i'll see where the loot i got will lead me...hopefully it's gonna turn out good...keep on pimping:D

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
interracial dating is definitely a fun thing...so much variety...

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw - big cities are a lot better for this, small towns tend to be more traditional...

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister (tall white chick) has dated a couple of Indian guys. Really if your personality is good, it works in your favour. After all many girls like someone who's a but different than normal. In fact your ethnicity could be a blessing since you weed out all the really shallow chicks faster. :D

Reaction score
Don't worry about it

Our typical skin colors are a net advantage (note: some South Asians do have pale skin or black skin). Why? Sure, we automatically lose the racist market but they are garbage anyway. It gives us an advantage over others, though, because we stand out and have a degree of mystery around us (unless you live in a place like Edison, NJ or Iselin, NJ which has a critical mass of South Asians). If you are in your middle 20's your ethnicity is even more of a plus since South Asians are the most successful group in the US. A recent report found that of one out of nine US Indian-Americans is a millionaire (the rate for Americans as a whole was one out of 100). Exclude children and the rate is probably one out of six or five. It is even higher when recent, unestablished immigrants are subtracted. "They," especially the upper-class and wealthy ones, know about "our" level of success. This gives you an automatic edge in the "Mr. Right" sweepstakes.

I used to worry about race immensely but forget about it with respect to race. The real problem for us lies in the problems caused by the inability of most Americans to distinguish between South Asians and Arabs. If this terrorism problem continues, things could take a turn for the worse for us in the USA. If it stops (the scum have not attacked the US for 2 1/2 years and many people believe they have been crippled), "we" have a bright future. If not, there is always Canada.:D

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow! I didn't expect an economic analysis here :) that was a cool post, thanks...

i absolutely stunned that 1 out of 6 or 7 indian-americans is a millionaire, that's amazing!

kairos

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man..i think most indians are afc's...I'm indian but geez dude, if you can master DJism and SS...fark...you'll be ****ing rare man and all people are attracted to rare things--generally speaking.

btw--I think the race thing is overated, especially with white chicks...white chicks go for anyone.

Also, why distinguish yourself by race. You are a man, and that is a woman...so yeah, I think you're making a big deal out of nothing but I don't blame you coz I used to think the same way as you at one point...but I've since learnt that is the wrong way to go about things.

Treat your differences as an advantage.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, true....I did make this a bit too much. Most of the troubles are simply in my own head, there are far fewer problems outside...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brown Pride! W00T! :D

firestarter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Indian DJ's give me a count, i just want to know how many Indians are on the board.

And tell me if any of you are living in India currently.

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bombay.