Being an a$$hole?

Some Call Me Tim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

I want to know what works best. Of course it's easy to be dismissive and completely uncompromising with everybody you meet. Basically an a$$hole, and in all honesty, I hear about people having success by just throwing social convention to the wind and doing what they want. With women, in life, whatever!

On the other hand, there's the 'nice jerk' approach. We've all read countless threads about both, but the proof is in the pudding.

My question is:

Truthfully, which 'persona' have you had most success with? We know that each come with their own pitfalls, but which gets you the most a$$? Before I get jumped in on, I realise that we all aim to be naturally good with people, good with women, and good in life, so the term 'persona' implies a certain falsehood in our personalities. I can't find a better phrase, so it's what I'm using :rockon:

Cheers,

T

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well last time i got wasted on Jagermeister i felt myself slipping into the Perv Zone. It did wonders for my game.
So my persona would be the perv i guess. But you have to be a sophisticated perv. You just use different tools for different girls. Every club has a different vibe. If a girl is being stuck up, show her some ****y funny, or qualify her with some questions, ask if she's any more sophisticated than all the sloots everywhere.
I'd have to say the sophisticated ****y funny perv would be my persona. With a bit of douchebag mixed in aswell, for the 9's and 10's.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the funny/entertaining @$$hole, kinda like Dwight Stifler or Tucker Max in the movie "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell". I cannot be the David DeAngelo's ****y and Funny type or the Roger Dodger type, I just look creepy I guess its because I got that criminal face and most people think I am mad by default so when I smile it kinda lighten things up.