"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Being Alpha Working In A Call Center?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
106
Hey all. First time, long time.

Was wondering there's this girl at work I've been flirting with recently in between calls at my telecom call center job.

She said she has a boyfriend but that I had cute hair and she loved my Armani suit (we have to dress professionally even though customers never see us, so strange! But least I look suave right?)

She actually gave me the number to her WORK device (we get free cell phone service, I work for one of the major telecom carriers, but this is a separate number we usually give only to customers) So we all walk around with our personal and work devices.

My question is is this a real number close or is this more like a stripper giving you her fake number as opposed to one just for her entertainment?

And is it possible hypergamy will rip her away from me? She's a 8.25/10, and here I am making the same money she is ($9 an hour.) Is it doomed to fail the moment she meets a guy making $12.50?

Thanks
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
we have to dress professionally even though customers never see us
Is the company you work for retarded?
So we all walk around with our personal and work devices.
At all times? I'd never take my work phone home.

She said she has a boyfriend but that I had cute hair and she loved my Armani suit
She said you had cute hair and a nice suit, not "I want to fvck you". A compliment doesn't mean you've got a shot.

My question is is this a real number close or is this more like a stripper giving you her fake number as opposed to one just for her entertainment?
You can probably throw the number away.

And is it possible hypergamy will rip her away from me? She's a 8.25/10, and here I am making the same money she is ($9 an hour.) Is it doomed to fail the moment she meets a guy making $12.50?
Oh yes absolutely, women don't give a sh!t about anything other than how much money a guy makes. /s

$9 an hour? That's like 1/3 of what I make, send her my way, she'll spread her legs open right away when I tell her I make 3 times as much as her. /s

Seriously, when will that fvcking cancerous mindset die?
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
If she likes you She'll not dare to tell you she having a bf, I would kick her out.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Naughty Ninja,

Guru must have screwed you badly enough for you to keep coming back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top