Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being Alpha Working In A Call Center?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey all. First time, long time.

Was wondering there's this girl at work I've been flirting with recently in between calls at my telecom call center job.

She said she has a boyfriend but that I had cute hair and she loved my Armani suit (we have to dress professionally even though customers never see us, so strange! But least I look suave right?)

She actually gave me the number to her WORK device (we get free cell phone service, I work for one of the major telecom carriers, but this is a separate number we usually give only to customers) So we all walk around with our personal and work devices.

My question is is this a real number close or is this more like a stripper giving you her fake number as opposed to one just for her entertainment?

And is it possible hypergamy will rip her away from me? She's a 8.25/10, and here I am making the same money she is ($9 an hour.) Is it doomed to fail the moment she meets a guy making $12.50?

Thanks

Serenity

Reaction score
we have to dress professionally even though customers never see us
Is the company you work for retarded?
So we all walk around with our personal and work devices.
At all times? I'd never take my work phone home.

She said she has a boyfriend but that I had cute hair and she loved my Armani suit
She said you had cute hair and a nice suit, not "I want to fvck you". A compliment doesn't mean you've got a shot.

My question is is this a real number close or is this more like a stripper giving you her fake number as opposed to one just for her entertainment?
You can probably throw the number away.

And is it possible hypergamy will rip her away from me? She's a 8.25/10, and here I am making the same money she is ($9 an hour.) Is it doomed to fail the moment she meets a guy making $12.50?
Oh yes absolutely, women don't give a sh!t about anything other than how much money a guy makes. /s

$9 an hour? That's like 1/3 of what I make, send her my way, she'll spread her legs open right away when I tell her I make 3 times as much as her. /s

Seriously, when will that fvcking cancerous mindset die?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she likes you She'll not dare to tell you she having a bf, I would kick her out.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja,

Guru must have screwed you badly enough for you to keep coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.