"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Being AFC works??!!

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
This girl I know started seeing a guy who she met at a club. I was there the first night she met him and he followed her everywhere, even waited outside the bathroom for her. For the next few weeks before they were dating he did the same thing, he didn't even talk to anyone else... it's like was on a leash. Apparently she even broke up with her ex-bf (of MANY years) to go out with this guy.

So what's the deal here?
:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by GaryNas
This girl I know started seeing a guy who she met at a club. I was there the first night she met him and he followed her everywhere, even waited outside the bathroom for her. For the next few weeks before they were dating he did the same thing, he didn't even talk to anyone else... it's like was on a leash. Apparently she even broke up with her ex-bf (of MANY years) to go out with this guy.

So what's the deal here?
:rolleyes:
Fame, money, power, contacts, connections

Could be a number of things. She likes the attention she's getting, etc.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
would yall just stop posting and being so amazed at some guy who is an ass kisser getting some girl, ive seen like 5 threads with the same thing in like a week....really it has happened, is happening and it will keep on happening... being confident, funny and all the other stuff this site tells you to do is not the only way to get girls, is just the only way most men can afford to really attract women....
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
You don't know the guy and the girl very well. If you think just because a guy follows around a girl makes him a puppy dog. It could be. But does she DISLIKE it? Some girls like loyal boyfriends - and if you knew him he probably knows how to hold his own against others.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
of course AFC can get girls, a DJ can get girls, but also make it so he can get on with his life, he makes it so that girls arnt everything. The dj's life is alot better
 
Top