Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a male stuntman for cheer team? GOOD IDEA or BAD

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this football season I tore my acl in my knee rendering me from playing next year (dad wont let me) so I've contemplated doing cheer for a year. Now cheer has some FINE ass women, but if I do cheer will they view me as just a teammate or as a potential F***. I want to hear your guys opinions on this and if this is a good alternative for meeting some FINE women

PBreeze84

Reaction score
I did.went to a cheer camp with 280 girls and 14 boys..think about it...

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Lots of scholarship opportunities to higher education. My friend did it for years while competing in powerlifting competitions on the side. He is now training to be a bomb squad technician ha..

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny society will have you believe that " your gay" if you want to do cheer. but think about it.

a few dudes and about 300 girls. who really gay.

if they did it here i would do it!.. mainly cos i like girls in cheer outfits. then again. my high school fays was spent hustling lunch money

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys most of my concerns have been answered except the whole purpose of this thread

Will the cheerleaders see me as just a teammate from there on or is it possible I could get something going with one of them.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
every male cheer leader i knew got laid. a lot