KillingTime
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 21, 2004
- Messages
- 341
- Reaction score
- 2
The whole confidence, teasing, humor thing works on pretty much every girl (confidence works on EVERYONE, no doubt about it) But Ive noticed that some of the other stuff discussed on this site seems a bit far-fetched... certain techniques and theories that all girls want to be treated like sh*t etc. stuff like that. I guess it depends on the type of girl your going for but the girls I know will not tolerate being treated like crap... being teased is one thing, but a constant ****y attitude doesn't seem to work well. Now if your just trying to get laid and get as many girls as possible, treating them like crap is the way to go, but if you want actual relationships and more down to earth girls I find that it drives them away. Im guessing that girls that go to clubs and places like that would go for that kind of guy, but me, im not into clubs/partying so I try that on the more casual girls and it's a big turn-off. The guys I know that are going out with good looking girls are definately confident, but they seem to go against many of the rules here. They are NOT jerks towards the girl, they don't purposely ignore her calls to keep her waiting, they don't dress-up all nice, they do make her small gifts every now and then. They appear tough and really "macho" but they don't play any of the games that are mentioned here. So basically what Im asking is if a lot of the stuff here is intended to work better on the "club/partying" type women?