Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being a Hustler vs. a Great Catch?

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to improve my DJ skills, I have been approaching girls on the streets at least 4 times a day, and at least 2 hours a day, for the past 8 months.

By this way, I went from "a guy not able to speak to women" to a "guy who is in a LTR with a very cute girl."

And I enjoy pickup stuffs because it puts me out there and makes me learn from my failures. And, of course, I will be approaching tons of girls on the street every week. So, if i spend at least 2 hours doing PU, does that make me "needy"? "hustler?" "a player?", "not a GREAT CATCH (in Pook's eyes)?" :)

You see, when I see a cute girl on the street, I want to challenge myself and go out there and speak to her. That is what a "true" Don Juan does. He goes and approach her. And in my city, there are plenty. However, by doing so, I go into a "hunter" mode, or "hustler" mode, which is then not advised. Maybe I should slow down and go for only the super HOT chicks.

So, how do I balance being a GREAT CATCH and a HUSTLER? Remember, I want to a be GREAT CATCH though, not a player..

Reply...
Abi

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that is some dedication.

I'd say you have to just read the individual girl, if you're coming on a bit too strong or too smooth where she thinks you're a player you can pull it back a bit. There is definitely such thing as "beta game". Really depends on the girl and the interaction though..

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what Pook thinks. All that matters is your opinion. There are so many ways to reach your goals and if it means cold approaching street grind do it man. Don't give a $hit about what some dude from the net thinks.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man where do you live? PM me if you want.