Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bein' a Jerk!!!!

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, i wanna hear your opinion on something!!! I'm at a bad mood this week 'cause i'm with some money issues and it's making me angry!!! So i'm bein' very rude with the people i met including women and i've realised that the HB's from college are feeling attraction for me. Here's a conversation i had with a HB8.5:

HB8.5: you don't look very good today!!!
me: and what do you have to do with that?
HB8.5: calm down...i'm just askin'!!!
me: i don't like questions, **** off!!!!
HB8.5: you don't need to be so rude
me: are you trying to piss me of?

then i turn my back on her and leave. After the first two classes the same girl came to me again and start talkin':

HB: are you less agressive now?
me: what do you want?
HB: (with a bottle of soda in her hand) want some soda?
me: ok
HB: So...what are your plans for friday night?
me: listen, i don't know...it's wednesday...how can i f***ing know what i'm going to do friday night?
HB: i'm just curious 'cause i don't have nothing to do on friday so i could use some advice on things to do.
me: go ask your girlfriends for advice!!!!
HB: need to go now...talk to you later!!!
and then she leaves.

This is only one of the girls that i've talked that day and with all of them i was the same rude guy.

So, when i got home i started to think about the responses that i get from the pretty girls that day and what that means.

What do you guys think, is my rudeness attracting this girls or i'm just lucky?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay to be angry over money matters, but it's never okay to demonstrate anger to others.

So not only has this been making you angry, it's been making you stupid. She asked you for "advice on things to do Friday because she doesn't have anything to do" and you missed that she was hinting for you to ask her out.

Instead all you did was further show that you're an angry man and dense, and turned her off completely.

And no, it's not that your rudeness attracts. She was attracted to you because of other reasons (she's already noticed you in class many times and was attracted) and that's the only reason she bothered to investigate a little bit further to see if you were over your bad mood or not. When it turned out you were still being a hissy fit guy, she walked. If she was attracted to your mood, she would've swooned.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
It's okay to be angry over money matters, but it's never okay to demonstrate anger to others.

So not only has this been making you angry, it's been making you stupid. She asked you for "advice on things to do Friday because she doesn't have anything to do" and you missed that she was hinting for you to ask her out.

Instead all you did was further show that you're an angry man and dense, and turned her off completely.

And no, it's not that your rudeness attracts. She was attracted to you because of other reasons (she's already noticed you in class many times and was attracted) and that's the only reason she bothered to investigate a little bit further to see if you were over your bad mood or not. When it turned out you were still being a hissy fit guy, she walked. If she was attracted to your mood, she would've swooned.
I agree with you!!!! The point is that this day i was angry and i'm not anymore!!! I was talkin' about that attitude of bein rude turnin' this hot chick on!!!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, good game right there?
U Brazillian? your English is good bro

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a jerk was half of getting her attention. The other half you didn't have time for her, walked away, stayed mysterious about why you were mad but showed it, and didn't give her much attention.

She was curious to why you were angry and not focusing on her much.

Is your rudeness attracting women. Yes, in a way... Just dont go over-board.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, i'm brazilian DJVladdy

I had another chat with the HB tonight, here it goes:

HB: are you better tonight?
me: what are you talkin' about?
HB: last night you were a little upset, am i wrong?
me: i'm ok
HB: if you say so.......still with no plans for friday night?
me: what about YOUR plans for friday night?
HB: i don't know yet
me: what about a drink?
HB: only the two of us?
me: yeah...why not?
HB: that sounds good for me
me: ok...so give me your phone number
HB: (write her phone number in a piece of paper) here it is!!!
then i turn my back on her and leave

Yeah, seems to me that this girl was interested in me before my bad attitude with her but i think that this interest came to a breakin' point when i was rude with her and she started to hit on me more directly!!