Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behold, the Power of Pvssy

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not long ago i was lying awake one night cradling a naked young girl who had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I can never fall asleep in those positions (too damn hot) so I began thinking about my life and her life.

my life - I was lucky enough to be born in the United States to a fairly well-off family. This allowed me to get a good (and expensive) education which helped me get where I am now. That is, in a position which is more comfortable than any i've had before and more independent than I ever thought I'd be.

Her life - while she hadn't grown up in poverty, and she had a decent job, there was almost zero chance she could achieve the level of material prosperity I had, through fortune and skill.

BUT, simply because she had taken her clothes off and encouraged me to touch her however I wanted, she instantly had access, at least for a while, to the same life that i had.

This doesn't mean I didn't like her. I enjoyed her conversation, she cooked for me, cleaned my apartment and folded my clothes, left me sweet little notes for me which made me feel good.

Still, if the situation were reversed, I really doubt i could've gotten so far with her simply by looking nice and making dinner.

just some thoughts. React how you please.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its ingrained in her biology to mate with someone who have the resource to care for her and her offsprings in this cold cruel world.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tiguere: you mean kind of the survival law ?
people are attracted (not only physically) to the ones that have the more chance of survival ??

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad that power wears out fast like Cinderella's fairy god-mother's spell.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a double edged sword. when you rely on others to take care of you, the competition is fiercer for those who are better off. Look at my picture of Tyler Senguin who had 5 girls on him - how can swaths of women differentiate themselves to others?

I'd rather have control of my destiny. F- relying on luck and looks to get ahead. In this sense, men have it much better.

(no disrespect for women who work and succeed. I know plenty who do and they deserve adulation as well)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Arguing over which sex has it better is like preferring Yin over Yang.

Women have to catch our eye, drive us crazy and convince us to give them half our resources - otherwise our species wouldn't survive.

"Even the wisest man is a fool about women.
Even the most foolish woman is wise about men".

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
no.. its just demand and supply .. womens vaginas only have so much value and power cause for most men its very hard to get access to vaginas especially on a pretty woman.. if tomorrow the number of men on earth was reduced by 50% womens power would be gone..

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I see some dumb trophy wife spending her husband's money at the mall, I think to myself:

"If she was a man, she'd be starving on a sidewalk right now".

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Every time I see some dumb trophy wife spending her husband's money at the mall, I think to myself:

"If she was a man, she'd be starving on a sidewalk right now".
And this is what makes woman THINK that they are the CHOOSERS!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick101 said:
And this is what makes woman THINK that they are the CHOOSERS!
But how is she still not the chooser? She chose to be a trophy wife. Do you think she wouldn't have a better chance getting a corporate jumb than a man as equally dumb as her? Do you think she couldn't go to the bar and choose most nay guy and probably another wealthy one? I don't know of any men that have those choices.