Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behavior after she blew you off

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please keep us updated. I wanna see how this turns out. Even if you don't end up hooking up with her.
I know a man is supposed to lead, but how do you handle a much younger sexual inexperienced (so it seems) woman?

Be more aggressive?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a man is supposed to lead, but how do you handle a much younger sexual inexperienced (so it seems) woman?

Be more aggressive?
Younger inexperience should be even easier to lead.
Dont be more agressive

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger inexperience should be even easier to lead.
Dont be more agressive
Yeah, but what if the chick just lays there when you make a move...she doesn't help you at all.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh she doing the starfish

That boring af.
You got to lead her, into what you want.

If even when you lead her she does not seem to be much into it there is a deeper problem.

Its either low IL or some mental health or traumatic past experience
That would be a sign of NEXT imo

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh she doing the starfish

That boring af.
You got to lead her, into what you want.

If even when you lead her she does not seem to be much into it there is a deeper problem.

Its either low IL or some mental health or traumatic past experience
That would be a sign of NEXT imo
I mean if you make a move to pull her pants off and she moves your hand away, it's not sexual assault right?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if you make a move to pull her pants off and she moves your hand away, it's not sexual assault right?
Sad that question like this need to be ask thats METOO for you.

Usually mean you need to do some more foreplay until she is wet enough
If she remove your hand it means no, wait a little bit and try again. But dont push it too far.

Lots of youtube video on this physical escalation AMS or RSDMAX are good on this imo

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd want a woman to respond. Not lay there likea dead fish.
If she's not responding as if she can't wait to get you inside of her I'd next.
Personally, I don't want to feel like I done something wrong to get myself accused.

A

AJ84

Sorry I don’t mean to be a kill joy here but you’re planning a sexual seduction strategy now? Dude have you even heard from her since her “class was good” text from LAST Friday??
When a woman is interested, she will make it happen. Based on the history with her, the four dates, her not responding to your sexual moves, the no sex, her dropping contact and being rude to you at the gym, then her sending a bland text. I’m not sensing she’s that interested in anything other than a back up between her preferred options, if that.
If you’re ok with that becuse you think she may throw you some sex, ask her out to your place for a home cooked dinner or drinks and go from here but chat up other girls and keep your options way way open.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please keep us updated. I wanna see how this turns out. Even if you don't end up hooking up with her.
So i ask her out for Monday night via text (last night) she says sounds great, but I might have family plans. Can I let you know tomorrow? (meaning today). So far, no response.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i ask her out for Monday night via text (last night) she says sounds great, but I might have family plans. Can I let you know tomorrow? (meaning today). So far, no response.
The “can I let you know tomorrow” line says it all. Haven’t heard that one before :rolleyes: NEXT!!