Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behavior after she blew you off

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are wrong I think. I can see your point if 3 or 4 dates went by and I never made an attempt to kiss her, but that wasn't the case. If you try and rush the sex when she is being very passive, you can get accused of sexual assault.
The girl wasnt sexual at all, even told me she wasnt into casual hookups, but relationships.
I escalated more and more each time I hung out with her. Everytime I time I made out with her, she kind of just layed there....didnt get on top of me or grab at my privates, i.e nor did she seem into sexting.
I will never know why she blew me off, who knows what the reason is.
I initiated EVERY single make out session
And you have to be careful these days with the #me too movement.
She sounds really boring, not quite worth a second thought.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she simply wasn't into you and went on the dates to pass the time. To answer your question, if her current behavior is normal considering she is not into you, yes it's normal.
Yeah I've dated a few of these...they go out with you until they find someone they are interested in and then bounce.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to really pique her interest (and f*uck with her a bit)? Start chatting up other hotties at the gym in her purview. Just watch what happens. Then be aloof and uninterested towards her if she approaches. Good practice for you. Report back.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
there could be a million reasons. IDGAF attitued and next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with a girl I know from the gym 4x and then she blew me off.

She is much younger than me.

Two days ago I saw her in the gym , first time I've seen her since we last hung out, a little over 3 weeks ago.

I said hi to her and asked her how she's been. We talked for ten seconds and she was civil, but not too friendly.

I figured if I acted like a jerk, I would be no different from the guys her age.

At the end of our class, I noticed she was avoiding eye contact when we passed.

I am not looking for ways to regain her intersest, its over.

However, is this normal behavior? I guess she feels awkward?
How low is your testosterone?

Anything but swallowing, feminine and submissive is grounds for disregard.

Not doing it right.

If anything, begin trolling her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there could be a million reasons. IDGAF attitued and next.
+ 1

Young Next the little **** scab.

It's been my experience, when begin bulking after 23.

If you hung 4x and didn't hit it op, your game sucks. I've smashed anywhere between first date/casual social encounter and the third time. I've not bothered thereafter if my **** wasn't sucked on third encounter.

Low libido, low sex drive, not in the mood etc are grounds for #nextSet a young woman with low sex drive means she's ****ed up.

Op ain't doing it right.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+ 1

Young Next the little **** scab.

It's been my experience, when begin bulking after 23.

If you hung 4x and didn't hit it op, your game sucks. I've smashed anywhere between first date/casual social encounter and the third time. I've not bothered thereafter if my **** wasn't sucked on third encounter.

Low libido, low sex drive, not in the mood etc are grounds for #nextSet a young woman with low sex drive means she's ****ed up.

Op ain't doing it right.
What do you mean by trolling?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are wrong I think. I can see your point if 3 or 4 dates went by and I never made an attempt to kiss her, but that wasn't the case. If you try and rush the sex when she is being very passive, you can get accused of sexual assault.
The girl wasnt sexual at all, even told me she wasnt into casual hookups, but relationships.
I escalated more and more each time I hung out with her. Everytime I time I made out with her, she kind of just layed there....didnt get on top of me or grab at my privates, i.e nor did she seem into sexting.
I will never know why she blew me off, who knows what the reason is.
I initiated EVERY single make out session
And you have to be careful these days with the #me too movement.
How old is this woman? Some posters said she might not have been all that into you, which I doubt because she'd never allow for any physical contact at all. What this sounds like is a female who perhaps isn't all that sexually experienced and wants to have the guy take the lead during escalation. Also, a lot of women aren't very confident when it comes to initiation or escalating during these moments.

I really wouldn't take any of this personally, just try to use this as a learning experience and apply this to other women that you meet in the future, which you will.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old is this woman? Some posters said she might not have been all that into you, which I doubt because she'd never allow for any physical contact at all. What this sounds like is a female who perhaps isn't all that sexually experienced and wants to have the guy take the lead during escalation. Also, a lot of women aren't very confident when it comes to initiation or escalating during these moments.
Wrong. Women don't need to like the man himself in order to have children and families with them, let alone to go on dates and make out with them. I've also myself been with a similar girl personally, who I suspect had some sort of pathology (I didn't stick around long enough to find out), she let me kiss her but it was obvious she felt nothing for me at all and I was just a convenient placeholder. And the idea of her being "inexperienced", lol.. come on. That's just a mask they put on, they are not inexperienced.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I really wouldn't take any of this personally, just try to use this as a learning experience and apply this to other women that you meet in the future, which you will.
She was 21. Just like women will help you when they like you, I think they will also help you to escalate. She did nothing to help me escalate to get below the waist.

Above the waist was no issue at all.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. Women don't need to like the man himself in order to have children and families with them, let alone to go on dates and make out with them. I've also myself been with a similar girl personally, who I suspect had some sort of pathology (I didn't stick around long enough to find out), she let me kiss her but it was obvious she felt nothing for me at all and I was just a convenient placeholder. And the idea of her being "inexperienced", lol.. come on. That's just a mask they put on, they are not inexperienced.
She was 21. Just like women will help you when they like you, I think they will also help you to escalate. She did nothing to help me escalate to get below the waist.

Well, I personally don't see why a woman would bother to spend time with a guy and get physical with him if she didn't like him at all, assuming you weren't taking her to fancy restaurants and buying her stuff. Regardless, if this was the case would you really want to spend time with such a woman, let alone even devote energy to try to figure this all out? The answer to that should be no, so if that is what you want to believe I think you should move on and meet other women. As I mentioned, try to look at this as a learning experience and apply it to future situations that you'll get into with women.

From my personal experience and observations, I have found that women who behave like this or who do anything for male validation/attention generally have tons of issues. Try to find a more well adjusted woman.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Easy fix. Move on to the next one, totally friend zone this one.

Deuces!

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she mention anything about ex boyfriends on your dates? Not interested after fourth date could mean another guy is in the picture or she used you for dinner and drinks or she was looking for someone to hang out with as friends and she now knows it’s time to “put out” and she is ejecting.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
Did she mention anything about ex boyfriends on your dates? Not interested after fourth date could mean another guy is in the picture or she used you for dinner and drinks or she was looking for someone to hang out with as friends and she now knows it’s time to “put out” and she is ejecting.
Yes, an ex from a few months back

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes you lose sometimes you win with women. Facts of life.

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't do any wimpy shiet that degrades ur manhood/dignity - afterwards. Full points there.

It's important to not over analyse and start moving on to the next young hot stuff.

Let us know ur next conquests...

curtsilv

Banned
Reaction score
Let it go. The more you think about it, the less your attention will be on women who actually want you. I have little interest in that woo woo eckhart tolle sh-t, but in situations like this, it's correct.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go. The more you think about it, the less your attention will be on women who actually want you. I have little interest in that woo woo eckhart tolle sh-t, but in situations like this, it's correct.
Funny you say that, but its true. Last year, I was in a similiar situation with a woman 13 years my junior. I tried unfollowing her on facebook (which made me think about her more) or I purposely would ignore her facebook posts ( fantasizing she would notice), but all this did was make me think about her more and resent her more.

As for the current chick, I will see this girl again in the gym atleast a couple times a week.
My one friend says I should act like she doesn't exist (e.g avoid eye contact), not engage at all. However, I think that makes me look resentful aka weak.
I think the best approach is to smile and say hello in passing, but only engage if she initiates.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the current chick, I will see this girl again in the gym atleast a couple times a week.
My one friend says I should act like she doesn't exist (e.g avoid eye contact), not engage at all. However, I think that makes me look resentful aka weak.
I think the best approach is to smile and say hello in passing, but only engage if she initiates.
Unless you are trying to bang her friend, sister or girlfriend then it doesn't matter how it looks lmao.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corey Wayne is right, this girls behavior changed after our fourth date and her behavior went cold.

I chased a little bit, but then backed off completely. We saw each other in gym class and she was distant.

I see her this past week in gym (after no texting each other for five weeks) and she was friendly. I didn't act bothered by the fact that she went cold.

Last night she noticed i wasn't at gym and texted me class was good.

As Corey Wayne states: She is putting yourself in your orbit and you must set up a date.

So, we will probably be hanging out next week sometime.

My gut tells me, an ex bf or another guy(s) was back in the picture and its not working out, so she had me in her back burner and reached out.

I am 42 and she is 23